Free Speech Doesn't Exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Free Speech Doesn't Exist
(04-06-2015 08:17 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 06:04 PM)BnW Wrote:  I suspect the problem is people are really good at identifying assholes. As for how long it takes you to get banned, as I'm writing this you have 6 posts. I put the over-under at 20 posts. And. I'm taking the under.

He got 24 posts.

Damn, I lost.

I placed my bet around 100.
I mean, posts can rack up pretty quick, especially with trolls.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2015, 08:41 PM
(03-06-2015 05:18 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  I see a lot of people talking about this problem or that problem. You're all totally clueless. You can't solve any problem without free speech. That in turn means getting down to the root causes of problems. And that simply isn't allowed. I have been banned from enough political forums to be able to telly you that with absolute, undeniable certainty. Don't believe me? If this forum is anything like political forums, see how long it takes me to get banned. Chances are, it won't be long.

No one person has a absolute right to anything.
We have a right to what is reasonable.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-06-2015, 08:43 PM
(04-06-2015 01:27 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:18 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  I see a lot of people talking about this problem or that problem. You're all totally clueless. You can't solve any problem without free speech. That in turn means getting down to the root causes of problems. And that simply isn't allowed. I have been banned from enough political forums to be able to telly you that with absolute, undeniable certainty. Don't believe me? If this forum is anything like political forums, see how long it takes me to get banned. Chances are, it won't be long.

Are you drunk?

Nah. Mental illness is far more pervasive than you realize. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-06-2015, 08:12 AM
(04-06-2015 08:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

No one person has a absolute right to anything.
We have a right to what is reasonable.

I disagree with that. When it comes to free speech, I'm a near absolutist. You can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater and you can't order a murder. But, beyond that, people should be free to espouse whatever bat shit craziness that comes to mind.

That said, a message board paid for and managed by other people is not a public forum where these rules apply. A private website can kick off whomever they want.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
05-06-2015, 08:18 AM
(04-06-2015 08:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 01:27 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Are you drunk?

Nah. Mental illness is far more pervasive than you realize. Dodgy

I'm kind of with DLJ on this ... we have a great opportunity to examine the brain damaged who troll through here.

Of course, I'm not wanting to screw with someone who has no idea they maybe seriously mentally disturbed- that is a tragedy.

No, I'm talking about people who insist that their version of reality is "The Real Reality" and everyone needs to acknowledge it.

Oh. Undecided

I think I just described a theist.

There's gotta be some way to pick a Nazi's brain. Without an ax. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post