Free Trade and the chemical weapon false flag attack in Syria..
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2012, 08:35 AM
Free Trade and the chemical weapon false flag attack in Syria..
The Nato backed Alqaeda forces and their spin off organizations fighting against Assad in Syria have been attacking civilians, using car bomb attacks, assassination, and the good ole basics of "freedom spreadin".

You all have seen the propaganda war in the attempt to get more U.S. citizens behind a military incursion into Syria with the WMD part duece, "assad has weapons and apparently just found them and now after 2 years of civil war has just had an epiphany and wants to use them just for the fuck of it" You know, that same credible story we heard about Iraq in 2003. Now people are generally dumber than a rock so it doesn't surprise me that americans are creaming their panties over the new "he has WMD we have to invade now" is working on the mouth breathers.

Anywho another thing that works well is false flag attacks. Like say for example: Alqaeda in Syria now have chemical weapons and are planning on using them and even recorded themselves saying so and the video shows them testing the chemical weapons on rabbits. Now if you are one of those mouth breathing types that creams your panties everytime CNN or FOX news is turned on this video won;t mean a thing to your empty stupid brain.

But for the people who might not be dumber than a box of rocks. Here is a video of Alqaeda in Syria testing chemical weapons and threatening to use them.

So how about that free market....well it turns out the new head of the Syrian rebel group that was chosen by....of course not syrians but by the U.S. is a Royal Dutch Shell executive and lobbyist. That "invisible" hand seems to only be invisible to the ones who don't want to see it.

Drinking Beverage

Here is the video of Alqaeda (syrian rebels WINK WINK) threatening to use chemica weapons and testing chemical weapons on rabbits.
http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2012/1...aring.html
Find all posts by this user
07-12-2012, 08:41 AM
RE: Free Trade and the chemical weapon false flag attack in Syria..
Hey look, I found a lyric video to my favorite skrillex song.

Now we can all sing along together!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
07-12-2012, 08:45 AM
(07-12-2012 08:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hey look, I found a lyric video to my favorite skrillex song.

Now we can all sing along together!
Wow, you really are dumb ass.

What do you think about alqaeda in Syria now having and planning on using chemical weapons? Oh yeah that's right, you are fucking stupid and when a chemical attack happens, since you are fucking stupid you are going to believe the west that it was Assad that used the chemical weapons.
07-12-2012, 08:50 AM
Hey look, more dubstep lyric videos!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
07-12-2012, 10:41 AM
(07-12-2012 08:50 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hey look, more dubstep lyric videos!

Now if the link would work for me - aaarggghhhh.

I think a sing-along is a fine idea.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-12-2012, 10:53 AM
More stir-fry recipes please. I've tried all the others. Maybe we need to start re-posting the old ones ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

07-12-2012, 11:23 AM
(07-12-2012 10:53 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  More stir-fry recipes please. I've tried all the others. Maybe we need to start re-posting the old ones ?

You can stir-fry just about anything IMO.

Just recently though I got into Bok Choy. I planted some in my winter garden to just give it a trial run, and I love it! It's perfect for stir fry too.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
07-12-2012, 01:11 PM
What he wants us to see:
[Image: dept_of_evil.jpg]

[Image: stalin-as-saint.jpg]

What we see instead:

[Image: hurr-durr-dog.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
07-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Lol you hate the guy yet you continue to post in his thread.........erm Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
07-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Ok, so I get these complaints about I&I, so I figure I'll drop into some of his threads and see what the big deal is. What I find, is that some of the people complaining that he is a "spammer" and he floods the forum with nonsense, are in here trolling and filling the thread with nonsense.

Grow up. If you don't like the topic or the poster, stay the fuck out of the thread. If you think the topic is a repeat, suggest to a mod that maybe it should be merged. (not to mention, a quick scan through ANY SECTION on this forum will reveal tons of repeated topics)

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
Thread Closed