Free will and god?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
01-12-2013, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 05:59 PM by IndianAtheist.)
RE: Free will and god?
(01-12-2013 04:58 PM)Free Wrote:  I heard you the first time, but my "free will" gave me the choice to ignore your non-supported statement.
NO i'm afraid that's just a bunch of neurons firing together to form a cohesive choice.

There's no such thing as "Free will" just like there's no such thing as a soul.
Quote:you have failed to understand that "free will" essentially means the ability to make choices

there's only "Free choice" and even that highly depends on the situation when the choice was made.
Quote:Obviously you do not understand what the word "free" actually means in relation to "free will." It means "freedom," which means "the power or right to act, speak, or think as one chooses to."
Now you're using flimsy and vague semantics. "Think as one chooses to" How the hell is that even possible ? if you're panicking how can you "Choose" to not panic ? its impossible.
Quote:In regards to your horrible analogy, you can still choose to get shot. If you have a death wish, stay and get shot.
But is that a "FREE CHOICE" ? NO IT IS NOT because so many biased factors are affecting your choice its impossible for it be a free-choice unless you're high or something.
Quote:A better analogy is one which nothing is gained or lost.
that's would be an analogy where free-choice is possible,i presented you with a situation where free-choice is not possible.
Quote:Now you have also demonstrated that you do not understand the definition of "will."
No you're just ruling out actual definitions because they don't support your argument like using "Free will" instead of "Free choice" which is the correct terminology btw.
Quote:2. power of choosing one's own actions: to have a strong or a weak will.
Yeah its almost like Determination = willpower the more the control you have over your instincts the stronger your "Willpower" AND THAT HAS NOTHING to DO WITH "Free will" which is a bullshit mirage concept.

Will = The mental faculty by which one deliberately chooses or decides upon a course of action

Choice = An act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities

you have a will and a choice YES..but it is NOT free from neurological,environmental,physiological and psychological FACTORS !

and that is why i asked "Free" from what ? all these factors i just listed ?
Quote:You say that to me when you have conclusively demonstrated that you do not have a single clue what we are talking about here?
I'm afraid that's YOU here... you're the only one who's saying Free choice = Free will.

When in reality they both are TOTALLY different terms with totally different meanings..

Besidies what's the meaning of free-will again ?

Free will:is the ability of agents to make choices unconstrained by certain factors

Oh yes "ability of agents to make choices Free from certain factors" you're the only one who needs to go back and learn the definitions of the words you "oh so pondered deeply" about.
[Image: 9690802.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2013, 07:14 PM
(01-12-2013 05:53 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 04:58 PM)Free Wrote:  I heard you the first time, but my "free will" gave me the choice to ignore your non-supported statement.
NO i'm afraid that's just a bunch of neurons firing together to form a cohesive choice.

And from what documented proof do you draw this conclusion from? Or, are you just simply asserting a belief?

You can say whatever you like, because you are merely exercising your free will to do so. But at the end of the day, your words are meaningless without some kind of evidence to support them.

Quote:There's no such thing as "Free will" just like there's no such thing as a soul.

Again, your evidence is ... where? The evidence is clearly on the side of free will, since the very definition of both "free" and "will" clearly indicates the freedom to make choices.

That is what free will is defined as, and all your attempts to ignore this fact will never change what it actually is.

Quote:
Quote:you have failed to understand that "free will" essentially means the ability to make choices

there's only "Free choice" and even that highly depends on the situation when the choice was made.

So a video of someone repeatedly saying "No" somehow disputes my argument? The video is completely unrelated, which means you are employing the logical fallacy known as "non sequitur."

It simply does not follow.

Quote:
Quote:Obviously you do not understand what the word "free" actually means in relation to "free will." It means "freedom," which means "the power or right to act, speak, or think as one chooses to."
Now you're using flimsy and vague semantics.

There is nothing "flimsy and vague" about using the precise definition of a specific word in relation to a specific topic. Actually, your attempt to claim this as being flimsy and vague is yet another employment of yet another logical fallacy knows as "fallacy of inductive reasoning" aka the fallacy of understated evidence.

Ignoring reality only serves to keep your ignorant.

Quote:"Think as one chooses to" How the hell is that even possible ? if you're panicking how can you "Choose" to not panic ? its impossible.

You simply choose to regain control and stop panicking. You take deep breaths, and calm down.

Again, you fail to understand what we are talking about. Sure, many things are beyond our control, but equally, many things are within our control. Free will is not a global ability on all things, but is restrictive to certain things. But like I said before, restrictive or not, it still exists.

Quote:
Quote:In regards to your horrible analogy, you can still choose to get shot. If you have a death wish, stay and get shot.
But is that a "FREE CHOICE" ? NO IT IS NOT because so many biased factors are affecting your choice its impossible for it be a free-choice unless you're high or something.

Do you not even see that you contradicted yourself above? You admitted that free choice was possible providing "you're high or something."

And yes, it is still a free choice. You can choose to get shot, or you can choose to run. Either way, you have the freedom to choose.

Quote:
Quote:A better analogy is one which nothing is gained or lost.
that's would be an analogy where free-choice is possible,i presented you with a situation where free-choice is not possible.

Actually, in your own analogy I corrected you and showed you that a choice was indeed possible.

Quote:
Quote:Now you have also demonstrated that you do not understand the definition of "will."
No you're just ruling out actual definitions because they don't support your argument like using "Free will" instead of "Free choice" which is the correct terminology btw.

Correct terminology? According to who? You? Who the fuck are you? I don't know you. Never heard of you.

Do you seriously think you can dream up a new definition of "free will" and state it as some kind of fact and get away with it?

Like what the fuck is the color of the sky in your little world?

Quote:
Quote:2. power of choosing one's own actions: to have a strong or a weak will.
Yeah its almost like Determination = willpower the more the control you have over your instincts the stronger your "Willpower" AND THAT HAS NOTHING to DO WITH "Free will" which is a bullshit mirage concept.

You are either a troll, or you really are that fucking stupid. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and conclude that you really are that fucking stupid.

Once again, your statement above completely contradicts yourself. Also again, you have no idea what "free will" actually means. You seem to be concentrating on the philosophical meaning, while I am strictly speaking about the scientific understanding.

Let's hope that you do not gain a clue about the scientific approach.

Quote:
Quote:Will = The mental faculty by which one deliberately chooses or decides upon a course of action

Choice = An act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities

you have a will and a choice YES..but it is NOT free from neurological,environmental,physiological and psychological FACTORS !

and that is why i asked "Free" from what ? all these factors i just listed ?

Why does it have to be freed up from anything? If none of those things you listed were not invoved in our ability to employ free will, then we wouldn't even be a conscious entity, let alone have free will.

It is not a matter of free will being "Free" from anything. All those things you listed are involved in producing our ability to employ free will, not hinder its employment as you seem to suggest.

Quote:
Quote:You say that to me when you have conclusively demonstrated that you do not have a single clue what we are talking about here?
I'm afraid that's YOU here... you're the only one who's saying Free choice = Free will.

Are you nuts? I have said no such thing. In fact YOU are the one who introduced that load of bullshit. You are trying to say that that this discussion is about free choice and not free will, when it is obvious it isn't.

Quote:When in reality they both are TOTALLY different terms with totally different meanings.

Uh .. yeah? Like ... then why the fuck are you trying to tell us that the free will we are speaking about is really free choice? How can they be two totally different meanings when you are trying to superimpose free choice over this discussion about free will?

It's just one fucking contradiction after another with you, is it not?

Quote:Besidies what's the meaning of free-will again ?

Free will:is the ability of agents to make choices unconstrained by certain factors

Oh yes "ability of agents to make choices Free from certain factors" you're the only one who needs to go back and learn the definitions of the words you "oh so pondered deeply" about.

You will be embarrassed to learn that if you go back to that wikipedia article and click the word "agents" you will find that it refers to this:

"In philosophy and sociology, agency is the capacity of an agent (a person or other entity, human or any living being in general, or soul-consciousness in religion) to act in a world."

And if you go just a little bit further down on that page to "human Agency" you will read the following:

Quote:Human agency is the capacity for human beings to make choices.

So next time before you decide to quote something to support your argument ... just make sure it doesn't totally and utterly contradict you instead.

Big Grin

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
01-12-2013, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 10:32 PM by IndianAtheist.)
(01-12-2013 07:14 PM)Free Wrote:  And from what documented proof do you draw this conclusion from? Or, are you just simply asserting a belief?
Don't argue with me go argue with a neurologist !

Neurons exists inside your head and that's a fact i don't have "Believe" in anything i have well documented,well researched theories backed up with ample amount of evidence.

Its also known fact that if you take a break from a decision your brain can make that decision much efficiently without any problems.
Quote:You can say whatever you like, because you are merely exercising your free will to do so.
That's right! Keep being ignorant about literal definitions and keep using them in your own twisted stupid vision ! Free choice IS NOT Free will according to ENGLISH language they both are NOT synonyms.

No one gives a shit ! you can believe the blue means fruit and bananas means death.. you can even talk to me as if i'm oblivious about the OBVIOUS fact that bananas means death and blue means fruit.. whereas according to the planet i live in bananas is a fruit a blue a is a color.

No matter what logic you use you're still going be running short of literal definitions i guarantee you of that!
Quote:But at the end of the day, your words are meaningless without some kind of evidence to support them.
Well... a standard oxford dictionary and neuroscience is a pretty ROCK solid evidence !

Quote:Again, your evidence is ... where? The evidence is clearly on the side of free will, since the very definition of both "free" and "will" clearly indicates the freedom to make choices.
Why do i need "evidence" in matter ? its just a freaking definition.. an oxford dictionary should settle it !

I already said just like soul is legit definition so is free will.. that doesn't mean its Free choice.

Again you're just splicing up definitions on purpose "freedom of choice" has nothing to do with "freedom of will" that's as simple as that.

Choice is a decision being taken

Will on the other hand is predetermination of a decision

THERE.. do you see the difference now ? or are you just going act like a regular theist and go NA NAN NA NA i can't hear you!
Quote:That is what free will is defined as, and all your attempts to ignore this fact will never change what it actually is.
Look who's talking ! a person who cannot differentiate between a choice and will !
Quote:

Quote:So a video of someone repeatedly saying "No" somehow disputes my argument?
You have no "Argument" here.. if there is one then its a pathetic one because the literal definition of Free will is not Free choice..

Is gulping and eating the same thing just because it involves the same process of food going through your throat ? NO !! yet you're saying the same thing about Free will and Free choice..
Quote:which means you are employing the logical fallacy known as
Wait.. you actually have balls to say that after failing to actually understand the basic definition of freedom,Choice and will ??
Quote:There is nothing "flimsy and vague" about using the precise definition of a specific word in relation to a specific topic
YES and i'm the only one who actually cares about it.. you just want to nudge forward your argument anyhow so you don't give a rat's ass about the specifics before using then and expect others to assume the definitions you're assuming instead of the actual literal definition everyone knows.

You don't even have the decency to provide context to your statements and yet you accuse others for not getting "Definitions" right as if we are now to assume what definition YOU had in mind while making those vague statements.

Quote:Actually, your attempt to claim this as being flimsy and vague is yet another employment of yet another logical fallacy knows as "fallacy of inductive reasoning" aka the fallacy of understated evidence.
YOU HAVE NO "Evidence" and you have no argument.. you deluded fucktard! go back to primary school and learn some definitions and maybe grow some braincells !

I don't know what to call this but i'd call this "Deluded fucktard fallacy" A.k.A where a deluded dumbass like you thinks that he has a really strong argument when in reality it doesn't even quality as one !.

Free choice is NOT Free Will just like how Yogurt is NOT Curd,just like how allusion isn't an illusion and so on and so forth.
Quote:You simply choose to regain control and stop panicking. You take deep breaths, and calm down.
By doing that i'm calming down the instincts i'm not choosing my emotions... NO ONE CAN.
Quote:Free will is not a global ability on all things, but is restrictive to certain things. But like I said before, restrictive or not, it still exists.
To have a "Freedom" in your will you'd have to know all the available choices and you should have no neurological,environmental,physiological and psychological factors influencing or else its NOT freedom whereas for a human being its not the case exactly.

"Free will" exist in the same way a soul exist its just a concept no one can disprove it but its apparent why its probably NOT real.
Quote:Do you not even see that you contradicted yourself above? You admitted that free choice was possible providing "you're high or something."
Being high and asking the mugger to shoot you is not a choice as much as it is a matter of unfortunates circumstances.

Quote:And yes, it is still a free choice. You can choose to get shot, or you can choose to run. Either way, you have the freedom to choose.
NO IT IS NOT.. you are forced to choose run away as you're a functional human being you're definitely going to choose run away.

That's not a FREE choice.. its a choice but its NOT FREE Stop fucking abusing the terms! FREE MEANS FREE no more no less !
Quote:Actually, in your own analogy I corrected you and showed you that a choice was indeed possible.
Bullsh!t ! why do you keep forgetting where your argument is at ?

You're making it seem like i said there was never a choice ! whereas there IS a choice but it is NOT FREE in any sense whatsoever.
Quote:Correct terminology? According to who? You? Who the fuck are you? I don't know you. Never heard of you.
Oxford dictionary motherfucker!
Quote:Do you seriously think you can dream up a new definition of "free will" and state it as some kind of fact and get away with it?
And do you think you can automatically assume that choice and will means the same and use them as fucking synonyms to confuse the shit our of people ?
Quote:You are either a troll, or you really are that fucking stupid. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt and conclude that you really are that fucking stupid.
Yeah.. now grab a dictionary and cry !

Quote:You seem to be concentrating on the philosophical meaning, while I am strictly speaking about the scientific understanding.
OH WAIT...!! WHAT'S THAT !? after so much of flaming,vague posts and so much of your fucking condescending attitude! NOW you take your luxury to clear up your context on specific definitions ?

[Image: 2ef08213130867c6307b3a62f476f8ee0dcae9fc...972f45.jpg]

Anything else you ever had or have to say i do NOT give a shit anymore.
01-12-2013, 10:39 PM
(01-12-2013 08:57 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 08:39 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Seems like so much quibbling over the definition of "free".
Exactly people use it too often without realizing the reprucsssion of that word.

The point is that you are equivocating the fuck out of the meaning of the phrase "free will".

Quote:
Quote:Sort of like saying, "I can't breathe underwater or flap my arms and fly to the moon, therefore I don't have free will."
It was more of an example on how we are bound by our instincts not exactly "free-choice' if your insticits regulate that choice.

Your assertion is ad hoc and unsupported.

Quote:
Quote:But it happens sometimes, right? "No Black Swans" ring a bell...?
"Sometimes" a budha is born otherwise we wouldn't have obesity crisis if people had insticnts under control.

Also keep in mind that India has 70% freaking poverty!

You aren't even making any sense. Make sense.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
01-12-2013, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 12:31 AM by IndianAtheist.)
(01-12-2013 10:39 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  The point is that you are equivocating the fuck out of the meaning of the phrase "free will".
I AM equivocating ?? REALLY ? i am the only one not going on assuming double meanings to the same word here.. i make my context clear everytime.
Quote:Your assertion is ad hoc and unsupported.
Unsupported of what ? ad hoc for what ? what is your argument ?
Quote:"You aren't even making any sense. Make sense.

EDIT: I find it rather annoying when people start calling my arguments and points baseless when they themselves haven't made their stance clear on what definition they agree upon !

People have to be very precise when using the word "Free" and attaching that to "will" and "choice" simple as that.

otherwise what reason do i even have to argue when we don't even agree on something as simple as the definition of the word ?

Don't accuse me of not making sense when you're not predisposed to subject in case.

just read the wiki according to that i'm a "Hard determinist" who rightfully DOES NOT believe in free-will and does adhere to the concept of Free choices and willpower.
02-12-2013, 08:54 AM
(01-12-2013 11:18 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 10:39 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  The point is that you are equivocating the fuck out of the meaning of the phrase "free will".
I AM equivocating ?? REALLY ? i am the only one not going on assuming double meanings to the same word here.. i make my context clear everytime.
Quote:Your assertion is ad hoc and unsupported.
Unsupported of what ? ad hoc for what ? what is your argument ?
Quote:"You aren't even making any sense. Make sense.

EDIT: I find it rather annoying when people start calling my arguments and points baseless when they themselves haven't made their stance clear on what definition they agree upon !

People have to be very precise when using the word "Free" and attaching that to "will" and "choice" simple as that.

otherwise what reason do i even have to argue when we don't even agree on something as simple as the definition of the word ?

Don't accuse me of not making sense when you're not predisposed to subject in case.

just read the wiki according to that i'm a "Hard determinist" who rightfully DOES NOT believe in free-will and does adhere to the concept of Free choices and willpower.

Have no idea what you're ranting about and not interested enough to read through all the discourse/debate LOL........
but......
I really like the video clip you shared.

LMAO

(and for trivia points -- it's from the movie: Housesitter?)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
02-12-2013, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 09:13 AM by Free.)
(01-12-2013 10:20 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 07:14 PM)Free Wrote:  And from what documented proof do you draw this conclusion from? Or, are you just simply asserting a belief?
Don't argue with me go argue with a neurologist !

Neurons exists inside your head and that's a fact i don't have "Believe" in anything i have well documented,well researched theories backed up with ample amount of evidence.

Yet once again you have produced absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support this claim. So why should anyone who reads this diatribe of yours accept anything you have to say as being nothing more than bluster and assertion?

Quote:Its also known fact that if you take a break from a decision your brain can make that decision much efficiently without any problems.
Quote:You can say whatever you like, because you are merely exercising your free will to do so.
That's right! Keep being ignorant about literal definitions and keep using them in your own twisted stupid vision ! Free choice IS NOT Free will according to ENGLISH language they both are NOT synonyms.

Again, if it is such a "known fact" then where is the evidence to support this supposed known fact of yours? When does your bluster and assertion end, and any ability to provide a cohesive argument begin?

Quote:No one gives a shit ! you can believe the blue means fruit and bananas means death.. you can even talk to me as if i'm oblivious about the OBVIOUS fact that bananas means death and blue means fruit.. whereas according to the planet i live in bananas is a fruit a blue a is a color.

More meaningless bullshit. Do I need to go buy a shovel to help dig you out of it?

Quote:No matter what logic you use you're still going be running short of literal definitions i guarantee you of that!
Quote:But at the end of the day, your words are meaningless without some kind of evidence to support them.
Well... a standard oxford dictionary and neuroscience is a pretty ROCK solid evidence !

Do you even research anything you claim? Go ahead, put the words "Free Choice" in quotation marks on Google and see what it is described as being. You'll be embarrassed to know that it is actually refers to Free Will on countless sites.

Quote:
Quote:Again, your evidence is ... where? The evidence is clearly on the side of free will, since the very definition of both "free" and "will" clearly indicates the freedom to make choices.
Why do i need "evidence" in matter ? its just a freaking definition.. an oxford dictionary should settle it !

Well then ... okay! Let's see what the Oxford Dictionary has to say!

Quote:noun
[mass noun]
the power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one’s own discretion

Well now, the Oxford Dictionary states that Free Will as being the POWER of acting without constraint of necessity or fate, and also the ability to act at one's own discretion. Therefore, if I decide to make a choice, then I am doing so under my own Free Will.

Quote:I already said just like soul is legit definition so is free will.. that doesn't mean its Free choice.

And again, Free will allows us the freedom to make choices.

Quote:Again you're just splicing up definitions on purpose "freedom of choice" has nothing to do with "freedom of will" that's as simple as that.

And again, Free will allows us the freedom to make choices.

Quote:Choice is a decision being taken

Will on the other hand is predetermination of a decision

So now you are re-defining the word "will" to suit your argument? Here, let me give you the precise definition of "will" from several sources and in relation to this argument:

From your precious Oxford:

Quote:[mass noun]:
an act of will
(also willpower) [mass noun] control deliberately exerted to do something or to restrain one’s own impulses:
a stupendous effort of will

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/defini...#will-2__6

From Dictionary.com:

Quote:the act or process of using or asserting one's choice; volition: My hands are obedient to my will.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/will?s=t

From Wikipedia:

Quote:Will, in philosophy, refers to a property of the mind, and an attribute of acts intentionally committed. Actions made according to a person's will are called “willing” or “voluntary” and sometimes pejoratively “willful” or “at will”.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_(philosophy)

Again from Wikipedia:

Quote:Volition or will is the cognitive process by which an individual decides on and commits to a particular course of action.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volition_(psychology)

There you go. 4 entries from 3 different sources that all state and confirm what I have been saying all along. At least I provide sources for my argument, but you provide absolutely no references at all to support your argument, so why should anyone take anything you say as having any credulity whatsoever?

Please learn to debate effectively. It doesn't even matter if you are right or wrong, but for the non-existent love of that dude who was supposedly strung up on a cross like a side of beef and spit upon, find some fucking way to support your claims, okay?

Please respond with more nonsense. It makes for a good laugh.

Oh, and by the way, despite the fact that you neg reped me, I gave you a positive reputation point due to the fact that you are hilariously entertaining. And since you appear to contradict yourself endlessly, my comment on your rep page completely contradicts the positive rep.

Smile

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
02-12-2013, 09:13 AM
(02-12-2013 08:54 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  but......
I really like the video clip you shared.
(and for trivia points -- it's from the movie: Housesitter?)
Actually its from the movie Planes, Trains & Automobiles - 1987 but i just found on NC website actually.
04-12-2013, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 09:25 AM by IndianAtheist.)
(02-12-2013 09:02 AM)Free Wrote:  Please respond with more nonsense. It makes for a good laugh.
Fuck you you asshole troll i've reported your troll posts!

It doesn't matter who's right or wrong its kinda blatantly obvious that you're being a FUCKING condescending asshole here! i was trying to have a civil debate here but you just have to be an asshole and start personally insulting.

What in the fucking hell makes you think i give 2 shits about what you have say anymore if you keep up this attitude ? go choke on your own "i'm too egotistical" dick with your rep point!
04-12-2013, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 12:21 PM by Free.)
(04-12-2013 09:15 AM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 09:02 AM)Free Wrote:  Please respond with more nonsense. It makes for a good laugh.
Fuck you you asshole troll i've reported your troll posts!

It doesn't matter who's right or wrong its kinda blatantly obvious that you're being a FUCKING condescending asshole here! i was trying to have a civil debate here but you just have to be an asshole and start personally insulting.

What in the fucking hell makes you think i give 2 shits about what you have say anymore if you keep up this attitude ? go choke on your own "i'm too egotistical" dick with your rep point!

Firstly, you need to learn how to properly debate. If you are going to engage in a debate on this kind of forum and make positive claims without demonstrating your sources, then yes ... you are going to get bent over and forced to answer the question of, "Who's your daddy?"

Secondly, sure I can be condescending, but only when someone such as yourself continues to assert things that cannot be verified due to the fact that you utterly failed to demonstrate any sources for your arguments. I mean seriously, what kind of an argument are you proposing when you offer nothing to support it, and offer us no way to dispute it other than telling you that all you are offering is bluster and assertion? I have repeatedly asked you to show your evidence for your claims, and when you repeatedly failed to do so, I then begin to view YOU as a troll and I then become condescending due to the fact that you are wasting my time.

As far as me being a troll is concerned, not even close. I am an active and supporting member of this forum, which is why my name appears in red text. That's what the red text means; I am recognized as a financial contributor, along with a few other people. Trolls don't do that. It's people like me, Bucky Ball, Vosur (to name just a few), the mods, admins, and especially Seth that make it possible for people like YOU to come here and say what you have to say.

So try to remember that before you start calling anyone a troll, okay?