FreeOK 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2012, 08:07 PM
FreeOK 2012
I wanted to check and see if any of you were planning on attending this year's convention. My girl and I are driving up from Texas, and we can't wait!

I'm really looking forward to Eddie Tabash, Hemant Mehta and Seth! I've only seen a few videos from the others, but they're all solid. I obviously can't be sure, but I'd be willing to bet that AronRa shows up since he's based in this area. First and foremost, I hope to see a good turnout!

"If you wake up tomorrow morning thinking that saying a few Latin words over your pancakes is going to turn them into the body of Elvis Presley, you have lost your mind. But if you think, more or less, the same thing about a cracker and the body of Jesus, you're just a Catholic."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2012, 10:00 AM
RE: FreeOK 2012
Ill be there! Also driving up from TX!
19-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Seeing that it's a mere four days from the event, I wanted to check in again and see if anyone here is attending. I can't wait!

"If you wake up tomorrow morning thinking that saying a few Latin words over your pancakes is going to turn them into the body of Elvis Presley, you have lost your mind. But if you think, more or less, the same thing about a cracker and the body of Jesus, you're just a Catholic."
19-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Wish I could go. I like how it's only ten bucks to get in, unlike the usual "atheist conventions" where it's $200.