FreeOk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2011, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2011 01:05 PM by lucradis.)
FreeOk
Haven't been on here much lately but I haven't seen any uploads or links to the videos being uploaded by our resident TTA, so... I'll start with Seth's and go on down the list.

The Good Dr. William Morgan

Abbie Smith

I know that Seth uploaded them in order of appearance but I was watching Seth's when I decided to upload them here so... Also I will add the others when they are up unless someone else beats me to it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2011, 01:08 PM
RE: FreeOk
The videos are on the TTA Facebook page. I havnt had the chance to watch them yet though.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
13-08-2011, 10:52 PM
I watched all 3 as soon as they hit my youtube sub box. The girl isn't too interesting, the old guy is pretty entertaining, and TTA (once you get over the fact that he doesn't look a thing like you expected) is as entertaining as his podcasts. I can't wait for the AronRa and Matt Dillahunty uploads.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
14-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Hey I'm a little slow on the uptake.
Tots forgot that there was more to this site than the forum. Turns out the videos are already here.... on the videos link.... duh.
So how's about to save some space we just take this thread out to the ole' burn bin and blow it to hell.
Or we could save it and start multiple threads all starring the videos, because you know who doesn't like videos?
Also I vote we start spamming all other forms of forum with the videos, bombarding them with the sexiness that is the freeok conference. They will be drawn to it like moths to the burning coals of hell, pulled in much like a lawyer to a bloody accident. We will hook them, and then steal their souls.
If anyone's against this idea please pm me with your full names and address, also car model with licence plate and pictures of yourself and immediate family... as well as a floor plan of your house and your daily schedule.
So I can send you apology flowers.... of murder.

[Image: sleepy-kid-bed-head.jpg?w=600&h=350]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user