Freedom and Unfreedom

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2013, 04:34 AM
RE: Freedom and Unfreedom
(16-07-2013 04:07 AM)Koolay Wrote:  If something is voluntarily agreed, then it is not slavery by definition.

You are right. It is wage-slavery.

(16-07-2013 04:07 AM)Koolay Wrote:  OT: Governments enforce minimum wage, not companies.

You have a lot to learn about crony capitalism.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Freedom and Unfreedom
(16-07-2013 04:34 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(16-07-2013 04:07 AM)Koolay Wrote:  If something is voluntarily agreed, then it is not slavery by definition.

You are right. It is wage-slavery.

(16-07-2013 04:07 AM)Koolay Wrote:  OT: Governments enforce minimum wage, not companies.

You have a lot to learn about crony capitalism.

The idea of "crony capitalism" is a false idea or belief. It implies that there is a capitalism that isn't corrupt or without cronyism.
21-07-2013, 11:26 AM
freedom is else existence, so freedom is about being else

considering else being existing is conscious freedom

freedom become an objective fact

and all positive wills run to take advantage of that fact

none admit nor recognize what is objectively free, all means are to freedom abuse,

in the logics, that objective freedom is never about oneself freedom so there is no interest to justify or support others freedom rights

to an opposite extent of our time, where robotisations of free moves became the objective fact of being, n new ideas are the reason of global wars meaning to kill possible futur for powership despotism as the present always
21-07-2013, 11:32 AM
(21-07-2013 11:26 AM)absols Wrote:  freedom is else existence, so freedom is about being else

none admit nor recognize what is objectively free, all means are to freedom abuse,

in the logics, that objective freedom is never about oneself freedom so there is no interest to justify or support others freedom rights

to an opposite extent of our time, where robotisations of free moves became the objective fact of being, n new ideas are the reason of global wars meaning to kill possible futur for powership despotism as the present always

I am afraid your English is not good enough to communicate the idea you are trying to get across.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2013, 11:36 AM
(12-07-2013 06:48 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(11-07-2013 02:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  Wasn't even talking about government, just personal freedoms.

What do you think "takes" these freedoms away?

Courtesy and consideration towards others.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
21-07-2013, 11:38 AM
(21-07-2013 11:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 11:26 AM)absols Wrote:  freedom is else existence, so freedom is about being else

I am afraid your English is not good enough to communicate the idea you are trying to get across.

Which is kind of too bad, a lot of times I can sort of follow and would love to hear the entire thought but too many pieces are missing.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-07-2013, 11:50 AM
(21-07-2013 11:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-07-2013 06:48 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  What do you think "takes" these freedoms away?

Courtesy and consideration towards others.

Or more formally, the Social Contract.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-07-2013, 11:53 AM
(21-07-2013 11:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  

you didnt get my meanings which are exactly my post

obviously i dont have any idea nor try to communicate anything particularly

it is philosophy forum, pointing absolute identity of something is the only way to show its reality

when you dont admit objective reasons being of positive truth then you should not insist to pretend being able to reply philosophically
21-07-2013, 11:56 AM
(19-07-2013 03:57 PM)I and I Wrote:  The idea of "crony capitalism" is a false idea or belief. It implies that there is a capitalism that isn't corrupt or without cronyism.

You seem to have a very difficult time accepting that economic and political ideologies are often just that. Ideologies.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
21-07-2013, 12:01 PM
(21-07-2013 11:53 AM)absols Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 11:32 AM)Chas Wrote:  I am afraid your English is not good enough to communicate the idea you are trying to get across.

you didnt get my meanings which are exactly my post

obviously i dont have any idea nor try to communicate anything particularly

it is philosophy forum, pointing absolute identity of something is the only way to show its reality

when you dont admit objective reasons being of positive truth then you should not insist to pretend being able to reply philosophically

Nope, sorry.
Although it looks like you are criticizing me for not understanding your lack of command of English. Consider

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Freedom of Choice VS Freedom Of Will (Yes this is seriously a dilemma) IndianAtheist 70 1,380 13-12-2013 08:59 AM
Last Post: IndianAtheist
  Freedom Dom 16 449 12-11-2013 07:56 PM
Last Post: Smercury44
  A definition for freedom Observer 27 2,374 12-01-2011 04:44 PM
Last Post: Unbeliever