Freedom and Unfreedom

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Freedom and Unfreedom
(21-07-2013 11:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  Which is kind of too bad, a lot of times I can sort of follow and would love to hear the entire thought but too many pieces are missing.

you point things in relative ways that concern yourself

i point things in absolute ways that dont concern anyone

if you look more carefully at my posts, you will see that any sentence in it is always absolutely a fact

in that, they are always perfectly right

justifying a random question of present perspective by objective conception of positive truth, is the mean i reach always to do
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2013, 12:06 PM
(21-07-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 11:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  Which is kind of too bad, a lot of times I can sort of follow and would love to hear the entire thought but too many pieces are missing.

you point things in relative ways that concern yourself

i point things in absolute ways that dont concern anyone

if you look more carefully at my posts, you will see that any sentence in it is always absolutely a fact

in that, they are always perfectly right

justifying a random question of present perspective by objective conception of positive truth, is the mean i reach always to do

Then you are welcome to continue your pointless soliloquy. Bye-bye.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Nope, sorry.
Although it looks like you are criticizing me for not understanding your lack of command of English. Consider
[/quote]

on the contrary, it is you that jumped to force me to b in self defense situation

while i am in my absolute right to post especially in philosophy forum

i know that my english is miserable, but objective language is more to absolute perspectives and mathematics and not to literature, what english language according to me translate way better then french

i simply reminded you that you have no sense of philosophical discourse but mainly that you are wrong when you are violating my right to post the way i want, when i didnt mention anything nor anyone else

you are a mean person, you choose to comment what would give you to appear superior, instead of meaning to give positive considerations to others contributions you might appreciate
21-07-2013, 01:03 PM
(21-07-2013 12:59 PM)absols Wrote:  
Chas Wrote:Nope, sorry.
Although it looks like you are criticizing me for not understanding your lack of command of English. Consider

on the contrary, it is you that jumped to force me to b in self defense situation

while i am in my absolute right to post especially in philosophy forum

i know that my english is miserable, but objective language is more to absolute perspectives and mathematics and not to literature, what english language according to me translate way better then french

i simply reminded you that you have no sense of philosphical ways of speech but mainly that you are wrong when you are violating my right to post the way i want, when i didnt mention anything nor anyone else

you are a mean person, you choose to comment what would give you to appear superior, instead of meaning to give positive considerations to others contributions you might appreciate

I made a factual observation, that is not 'mean'.

I did not dispute your right to post.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2013, 01:11 PM
(21-07-2013 01:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  I made a factual observation, that is not 'mean'.

you cant call a fact what is not but your own self perspective, it is your mean not a fact

my first sentence alone justify the opposite of what you claim being the fact

freedom is else existence

it is a truth much beyond all facts so cant ever b considered wrong sentence
21-07-2013, 02:01 PM
(21-07-2013 01:11 PM)absols Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 01:03 PM)Chas Wrote:  I made a factual observation, that is not 'mean'.

you cant call a fact what is not but your own self perspective, it is your mean not a fact

my first sentence alone justify the opposite of what you claim being the fact

freedom is else existence

it is a truth much beyond all facts so cant ever b considered wrong sentence

No dude. Your Engrish is pretty shit.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
21-07-2013, 02:23 PM
obviously your engrish is ugly shit

you have no reason to b in philosophy forum either

it is incredible how far philosophy is used now for personnal means
21-07-2013, 02:55 PM
(21-07-2013 02:23 PM)absols Wrote:  obviously your engrish is ugly shit

you have no reason to b in philosophy forum either

it is incredible how far philosophy is used now for personnal means

Oh, my special friend. You appear to have made some mistakes in your critique of my language.

Quote:Obviously your Engrish is ugly shit.

You have have no reason to be in the philosophy forum either.

It is incredible how far philosophy is used now for personal means.

There, I fixed it for you.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
21-07-2013, 03:29 PM
(21-07-2013 12:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 11:53 AM)absols Wrote:  you didnt get my meanings which are exactly my post

obviously i dont have any idea nor try to communicate anything particularly

it is philosophy forum, pointing absolute identity of something is the only way to show its reality

when you dont admit objective reasons being of positive truth then you should not insist to pretend being able to reply philosophically

Nope, sorry.

He doesn't understand that we can't understand his English. The thing is, what little I do get from it is good thinking. I wish he'd just post in his native language and let us figure it out. Instead he gets frustrated because no one understands...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-07-2013, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2013 04:24 PM by absols.)
i dont get frustrated at all, you are inventing that

i simply repeat, let it b, it is my post and not your choice, and if you dont follow the logics standard then it is your frustration so stop reading

i hate to b constantly stopped by your negative intrusions that i must stop it too

it is not about me, it is not my personnal opinions, but all to my right expression about anything because i am objective, so truth in a way is in my words

again i repeat, it is funny to see you in an atheist forum, while obviously you cant admit the existence of anything being true, and you believe clearly that anyone will is everything he would realize

there is nothing but truth

so everything and anything is its right reality

but also any reality is free

bc consciously being objective

and to answer your religious mean, i would say that you dont exist so you cannot translate what who exist say

you cant actually pretend existing or show yourself next to who is the existing right
you stay back

till you learn how to value what is before you way beyond yourself