Freemasonry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2013, 04:31 AM
Freemasonry
Freemasons have had a profound influence on our society. For both maybe good and bad things. There are certainly good things, but I will not say there are not bad things. Freemasons might be behind the entire ideal of rehabilitation, while I do believe it to be a noble cause, I also believe the end result is simply utter failure.

From what I've seen freemasons often give certain hints to tragic upcoming events. I'm not a big movie watcher. But then again if you're to STUPID to understand and solve these hints and riddles. Then it's not they're fault. It's very kind and considerate of them to leave behind clues. Very kind, very considerate, and certainly very NOBLE of them.

I do not know much about them. In fact it was just until recently that I thought they were myths and didn't exist. Oh how wrong a man can be.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2013, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2013 04:55 AM by Aseptic Skeptic.)
RE: Freemasonry
(21-01-2013 04:31 AM)Nappa Wrote:  But then again if you're to STUPID to understand and solve these hints and riddles.

I don't know much about Freemasons, but I do understand a little bit about irony. I think you called the people reading this post stupid. However, since your entire sentence is unfinished

(See what I did there?)

But the best irony is calling people stupid while using the most common, most obvious, and most avoidable grammatical mistake ever known to English-speaking man.

(See, the irony is that it makes you look stupid when you do this)

It's supposed to be "too STUPID".

I'm not normally one to make posts about other peoples' bad grammar, but I just can't resist when the bad grammar appears in the same sentence in which I'm being called stupid. The irony is just too sweet to ignore.

Oh, and while we're at it, the very next sentence:

(21-01-2013 04:31 AM)Nappa Wrote:  Then it's not they're fault.

Try "their" instead.

Your saving grace, however, was the cool symbols you used. They're awesome. I assume they're probably relevant to the post? Do you know their meaning? Good touch there. (Despite making a point with the italicized words, I really do mean it, cool symbols).

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
21-01-2013, 05:04 AM
(21-01-2013 04:51 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(21-01-2013 04:31 AM)Nappa Wrote:  But then again if you're to STUPID to understand and solve these hints and riddles.

I don't know much about Freemasons, but I do understand a little bit about irony. I think you called the people reading this post stupid. However, since your entire sentence is unfinished

(See what I did there?)

But the best irony is calling people stupid while using the most common, most obvious, and most avoidable grammatical mistake ever known to English-speaking man.

(See, the irony is that it makes you look stupid when you do this)

It's supposed to be "too STUPID".

I'm not normally one to make posts about other peoples' bad grammar, but I just can't resist when the bad grammar appears in the same sentence in which I'm being called stupid. The irony is just too sweet to ignore.

Oh, and while we're at it, the very next sentence:

(21-01-2013 04:31 AM)Nappa Wrote:  Then it's not they're fault.

Try "their" instead.

Your saving grace, however, was the cool symbols you used. They're awesome. I assume they're probably relevant to the post? Do you know their meaning? Good touch there. (Despite making a point with the italicized words, I really do mean it, cool symbols).
I'm going to make this easy on you, it's 4 in the morning, and I am rather distracted by a FUCKING RAGING BONER!

Excuse me while I continue to jackoff. And ignore you're stupid nazi grammer faggotry .
21-01-2013, 05:30 AM
I'd never trust a free mason.

You can never expect quality work done by a tradesman if they are working pro bono publico.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
21-01-2013, 06:13 AM
(21-01-2013 04:31 AM)Nappa Wrote:  I do not know much about them. In fact it was just until recently that I thought they were myths and didn't exist. Oh how wrong a man can be.
You could still be wrong. Not acknowledging this will leave you biased.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
21-01-2013, 06:29 AM
Your profile pic intrigues me... Consider

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2013, 08:22 AM
(21-01-2013 04:31 AM)Nappa Wrote:  Freemasons have had a profound influence on our society. For both maybe good and bad things. There are certainly good things, but I will not say there are not bad things. Freemasons might be behind the entire ideal of rehabilitation, while I do believe it to be a noble cause, I also believe the end result is simply utter failure.

From what I've seen freemasons often give certain hints to tragic upcoming events. I'm not a big movie watcher. But then again if you're to STUPID to understand and solve these hints and riddles. Then it's not they're fault. It's very kind and considerate of them to leave behind clues. Very kind, very considerate, and certainly very NOBLE of them.

I do not know much about them. In fact it was just until recently that I thought they were myths and didn't exist. Oh how wrong a man can be.

What is the evidence for their "profound influence on society"?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2013, 11:13 AM
(21-01-2013 08:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  What is the evidence for their "profound influence on society"?

He cast the bones and read the auguries, perhaps.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elesjei's post
21-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Why don't we have an "incessant masturbation" smiley? Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
21-01-2013, 12:35 PM
(21-01-2013 12:28 PM)kim Wrote:  Why don't we have an "incessant masturbation" smiley? Drinking Beverage
Vera has two of them.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 4 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post