Freemasonry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Freemasonry
(22-01-2013 11:48 AM)Nappa Wrote:  
(22-01-2013 10:50 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  I love this guy. I truly love this guy.

Hey, did you know that chickens have an average IQ well over 300? It's true, I saw it on a website. I researched it myself by watching a video that some guy made. It's all TRUE!

You don't believe it? That's because you don't think for yourselves. The greatest enemy to believing in super-genius 300 IQ chickens is your belief that such a thing is impossible, and the second greatest enemy is mocking the truth. All of you who don't believe chickens have 300 IQs are just too stupid to recognize truth when it pecks you in the face!

What? I don't need to offer you proof of 300 IQ chickens. I have no position, I need defend nothing. I merely revealed the truth to you and now you deny it and mock me but you don't offer any proof that I'm wrong. You're too stupid to look at the truth. With your closed minds, all you do is mock me and claim that my truth is impossible, making you the enemy of truth. Oh, how sad it is to see how deluded you all are and and to know how those 300 IQ chickens have fooled you all.

That about sums up Nappa's stance on every post he makes. He's either the biggest troll we have on these forums (and maybe the biggest, or certainly one of the biggest I've ever seen) or he's a hopelessly clueless paranoid delusional halfwit in desperate need of some serious time in the psych ward.
I'm sorry if I don't ask evidence for everything you post. In my world I've always tried to support my opponents argument and then mine. I'm sorry if you're unused to this method, but it's the only way to be unbiased.

See I've made the mistake in the past of providing you with your opponents argument, and you shall never believe your enemy over your most trusted ally. That is why you must be your own opponent. And if I decide not to quarrel with you because it would only lead to futility, then that is my decision. And if you do wish to to quarrel with me, then I ask you to bring the evidence for my side first, and only after may you present the evidence for your side.

A critical thinker ALWAYS challenges himself, a critical thinker's only opponent IS himself. That is why I can not bring the evidence forward to you. Not because there is a lack of such, but because only you can defeat yourself. You are your own enemy, not me, and as such I do not have to bring forward your evidence. All I can do is guide you.
Here are two videos. The Freemasons are just the remnants of medieval trade guilds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternity#Trade_guilds

ps google is a great search engine once you know what it is you are searching for.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
22-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Your actions are more damaging than you realise Nappa.

Excuse my curtness but post your evidence or fuck off, your sounding like a theist with your defense.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
22-01-2013, 07:43 PM
(22-01-2013 07:20 PM)bemore Wrote:  Your actions are more damaging than you realise Nappa.

Excuse my curtness but post your evidence or fuck off, your sounding like a theist with your defense.
[Image: Kitten_hugs_teddy.gif]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 4 users Like fstratzero's post
23-01-2013, 02:58 AM
Yay! Are we posting kitty pictures now! I'm so in!
[Image: cat-hugs-stuffed-animal-gif.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
23-01-2013, 03:16 AM
Those are .GIFs....

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
23-01-2013, 03:24 AM
(23-01-2013 03:16 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Those are .GIFs....
Which is a type of image file

[Image: 132313858.jpg?v=1&g=fs1%7C0%7CDV...mp;amp;s=1]

23-01-2013, 03:28 AM
image yes, but I say, pictures don't move.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
23-01-2013, 03:35 AM
Oh yeah? Dodgy

24-01-2013, 01:08 AM
(23-01-2013 03:35 AM)Vera Wrote:  Oh yeah? Dodgy
Still doesn't make images move. Just makes the illusion that they do. HUR DUR!
24-01-2013, 01:32 AM
Genius troll has evolved. This guy is good. So out there that none of you can take him seriously, yet plays to the intellect just enough to keep you playing. Nice work. It is fun to play along when there's nothing else going on, though. Hat's off to ya, nappy. Troll on.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post