French Jews turn into German Jews

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 10:44 PM
French Jews turn into German Jews
As some of you who have been following the news all throughout the last year may have noticed, France has sufferd from violent antisemetic attacks all throughout the year. From muslim gangs setting jewish buisnesses on fire, to the disgusting attacks last week.

But the French public doesnt seem to give a damn, many are themselves antisemetic and many probably welcome a hostile attitude towards the jews.

So it is no wonder that many jews are leaving France, and whilest most of those go to Israel and the US, alot also go to Germany.
Antisemitism is on decline in Germany, in fact we are the only country in Europe where it is on decline and where there is still a sence of public outrage when jews are attacked.

In a town where I used to live in Bavaria, the jewish community was only as big as 60 people during the 90s and now it is 750. The jewish community of Germany is the only jewish community in Europe that is growing. And I am hopefull that we may reach a jewish community of pre war size by 2050.

One thing is already clear, France, which used to be the safe heaven for Europs opressed and discriminated, no longer is. We are and the irony of that isnt lost on me. But to some extent I have this patreotic feeling in me, that we may be the only nation in Europe that actualy tried to learn something from history and that our future will therefor be bright.

What do you think? Do you know forums with French members where I can post this?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
11-01-2015, 06:12 AM
RE: French Jews turn into German Jews
I think Germany is the country least at risk of a fascist government because the effects of the previous one is still in living memory.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
11-01-2015, 04:17 PM
Þe French are not þe problem, Moslem immigrants are.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
11-01-2015, 04:21 PM
(11-01-2015 04:17 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Þe French are not þe problem, Moslem immigrants are.

I always find a rare sense of irony in intolerant Zionists.

Not too bright, are you?

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
11-01-2015, 07:45 PM
Quote:In a town where I used to live in Bavaria, the jewish community was only as big as 60 people during the 90s and now it is 750.

I wonder what critical mass is?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!