Fresh catch of the day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2011, 07:03 AM
Fresh catch of the day
Hi...
I'm having a pretty good season this year. Today I catched this fat little bugger. You're all invited at my place this evening. There will be plenty.
(Can someone bring BBQ sauce and frozen Jägermeister)
[Image: 7144088.jpg]
(don't worry, Linde was really having a lot of fun while the picture was taken. What do you think I am?)

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Observer's post
12-12-2011, 09:36 AM
RE: Fresh catch of the day
(12-12-2011 07:03 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Hi...
I'm having a pretty good season this year. Today I catched this fat little bugger. You're all invited at my place this evening. There will be plenty.
[Image: 7144088.jpg]
(don't worry, Linde was really having a lot of fun while the picture was taken. What do you think I am?)

Dude, that was almost over the height limit and you would have had to throw it back. Good on you. Can't wait for the feast!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
12-12-2011, 09:37 AM
(12-12-2011 07:03 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Hi...

Mmmmmmm, Eat Fresh!

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-12-2011, 12:11 AM
(12-12-2011 09:36 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Dude, that was almost over the height limit and you would have had to throw it back.
Yeah... They're fast little critters. It happened before that they take my lure and just run off...
[Image: betterfood.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post