Poll: Are you excited for this new series?
Yes
No
Not Sure
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Friday The 13th: The Series

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Friday The 13th: The Series
News broke of an upcoming Friday The 13th TV Series. Are you excited for this new series or do you think it will be a bust?

More Info

Quote: Bill Basso (Terminator) and Jordu Schell (Avatar) have been set to script a storyline that re-imagines Jason in multiple time periods. Roy Knyrim (Gods And Monsters) of SOTA FX will coordinate the special make-up effects for the series. If you recall, the original was set at a summer camp, closed because of the drowning of an unattended child. Promiscuous counselors tried to re-open the place, but they began dying. Jason actually took root as the indestructible villain in the second film, with his signature hockey goalie mask coming later. The series is contemporary, focusing on the eclectic characters of Crystal Lake who are forced to confront the return of the killer, as new secrets about his wacky family are revealed.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Friday The 13th: The Series
(24-04-2014 03:52 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  News broke of an upcoming Friday The 13th TV Series. Are you excited for this new series or do you think it will be a bust?

More Info

Quote: Bill Basso (Terminator) and Jordu Schell (Avatar) have been set to script a storyline that re-imagines Jason in multiple time periods. Roy Knyrim (Gods And Monsters) of SOTA FX will coordinate the special make-up effects for the series. If you recall, the original was set at a summer camp, closed because of the drowning of an unattended child. Promiscuous counselors tried to re-open the place, but they began dying. Jason actually took root as the indestructible villain in the second film, with his signature hockey goalie mask coming later. The series is contemporary, focusing on the eclectic characters of Crystal Lake who are forced to confront the return of the killer, as new secrets about his wacky family are revealed.
Don't care. I'll just harness gamma rays to kill Jason.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
24-04-2014, 04:36 PM
(24-04-2014 04:31 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 03:52 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  News broke of an upcoming Friday The 13th TV Series. Are you excited for this new series or do you think it will be a bust?

More Info
Don't care. I'll just harness gamma rays to kill Jason.

Lol 1 episode show then

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-04-2014, 07:43 PM
It needs to be jason x jason to be super awesome.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-04-2014, 07:43 PM
(24-04-2014 07:43 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  It needs to be jason x jason to be super awesome.

That would be cool

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post