Friday night martini

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2015, 04:57 PM
Friday night martini
Well, I believe it's just about time for my Friday night martini. This evening is a celebration if the blueberry variety... yum!

I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Aliza's post
21-08-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Friday night martini
Cheers to you as well.

My Friday evening is looking like going to sleep early...I am tired and sleep sounds wonderful right now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-08-2015, 07:05 PM
That sounds good. No martini for me tonight, I'm just relaxing and watching Office Space

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
21-08-2015, 07:07 PM
I have a busy weekend planned, so just going to hang out at home tonight, drink some wine, and watch a movie. Maybe go out for a Jamba Juice or sorbet.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-08-2015, 09:03 PM
No alcohol for me tonight.

I did have a fabulous cucumber martini earlier this week on my date.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
21-08-2015, 09:05 PM
(21-08-2015 04:57 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Well, I believe it's just about time for my Friday night martini. This evening is a celebration if the blueberry variety... yum!

I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

I believe it's about time for my Saturday morning hangover.

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-08-2015, 10:31 PM
You can't post this without making me one. Big Grin

I miss martinis. I used to drink lemon ones, but I don't drink all that often anymore. Sounds yummy! Is there a blueberry liquor, how did you achieve the blueberry effect?

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
22-08-2015, 07:08 PM
(21-08-2015 10:31 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  You can't post this without making me one. Big Grin

I miss martinis. I used to drink lemon ones, but I don't drink all that often anymore. Sounds yummy! Is there a blueberry liquor, how did you achieve the blueberry effect?

I'd totally make you one! I bought all these cute martini glasses and they're just waiting for a new friend to enjoy a drink from them.

Yes, blueberry liquor does the trick. Another route to take is ascai berry flavored vodka and a little blueberry liquor. Don't forget something sweet like simple syrup, and then skewer a bunch of blueberries onto a little stick for garnish.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
22-08-2015, 07:15 PM
I was on the road last night and couldn't respond. But I did have a quite lovely pineapple martini.

Our local bar makes a great blueberry martini, but I don't know the specifics and the drink changes depending on which bartender makes it. Sometimes it's blue with no blueberries, and sometimes it's clear but with no blueberries.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
22-08-2015, 10:05 PM
It's Sunday though. And I have work. And I don't drink.
So... didn't really think it through did ya?

[Image: oscar.png]