Friend at church lies to get out of giving me rides and ignores me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2016, 05:17 PM
Friend at church lies to get out of giving me rides and ignores me
I am so upset, people at my church seem to dislike me. they seem to not want to give me rides home and lie to get out of it and they ignore me when I say bye to them when they are leaving. Last night I asked this girl for a ride home and she said no she was taking this girl that lives near me and this other guy home and didn't have room in her car. Then she and the girl she was taking left and without the guy and when I said bye to them they completely ignored me even though I said it plenty loud and over and over so I know they heard me. And she left without the guy she said she was taking which means she lied to me. And also she said even if there was room she doesn't have enough gas to take three people home. But the girl she was taking lives really close to me, whats the difference? It wouldn't be any more gas than just taking her home. why lie to me about giving is guy a ride home. Why is she lying and making excuses for not giving me a ride
Then after they left, I asked this other girl wasnt that guy leaving with them and she said yes, but you need to just worry about yourself and it doesn't matter in this really rude tone.
Also, do you think Mayim Bialik would like me or give me rides home if she knew me?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Friend at church lies to get out of giving me rides and ignores me
Maybe your friend really didn't have enough gas to take you home or maybe she just doesn't get along with you for whatever reason. You can't make everyone like you, some people are like oil and water, but the nice thing is the world is filled with so many people that will like you, so don't waste your time on pettiness.

I dunno Mayim Bialik personally, so can't say whether or not she would give you a ride home Wink
14-03-2016, 05:36 PM
Choose your friends wisely.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-03-2016, 06:33 PM
(14-03-2016 05:17 PM)poehlerfan Wrote:  I am so upset, people at my church seem to dislike me. they seem to not want to give me rides home and lie to get out of it and they ignore me when I say bye to them when they are leaving. Last night I asked this girl for a ride home and she said no she was taking this girl that lives near me and this other guy home and didn't have room in her car. Then she and the girl she was taking left and without the guy and when I said bye to them they completely ignored me even though I said it plenty loud and over and over so I know they heard me. And she left without the guy she said she was taking which means she lied to me. And also she said even if there was room she doesn't have enough gas to take three people home. But the girl she was taking lives really close to me, whats the difference? It wouldn't be any more gas than just taking her home. why lie to me about giving is guy a ride home. Why is she lying and making excuses for not giving me a ride
Then after they left, I asked this other girl wasnt that guy leaving with them and she said yes, but you need to just worry about yourself and it doesn't matter in this really rude tone.
Also, do you think Mayim Bialik would like me or give me rides home if she knew me?

I don't know what to say to you. You realize this is an atheist forum?

What does the chick from blossom have to do with any of this?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-03-2016, 06:42 PM
(14-03-2016 05:36 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Choose your friends wisely.

... and your enemies even more wiselySmile

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
14-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Seriously?
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
14-03-2016, 06:48 PM
Mayim Bialik, I think, is Jewish so you probably won't find her at church hanging around waiting to give rides to people.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
14-03-2016, 07:00 PM
(14-03-2016 05:17 PM)poehlerfan Wrote:  I am so upset, people at my church seem to dislike me. they seem to not want to give me rides home and lie to get out of it and they ignore me when I say bye to them when they are leaving. Last night I asked this girl for a ride home and she said no she was taking this girl that lives near me and this other guy home and didn't have room in her car. Then she and the girl she was taking left and without the guy and when I said bye to them they completely ignored me even though I said it plenty loud and over and over so I know they heard me. And she left without the guy she said she was taking which means she lied to me. And also she said even if there was room she doesn't have enough gas to take three people home. But the girl she was taking lives really close to me, whats the difference? It wouldn't be any more gas than just taking her home. why lie to me about giving is guy a ride home. Why is she lying and making excuses for not giving me a ride

I know you, lol. I've seen you on some Facebook pages, always asking questions about Amy Poehler.

You're funny.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post
14-03-2016, 07:02 PM
(14-03-2016 07:00 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  

I know you, lol. I've seen you on some Facebook pages, always asking questions about Amy Poehler.

You're funny.

It seemed familiar to me too.
14-03-2016, 07:04 PM
You have to accept that that is what makes them Christian, not knowing the difference between the truth and bullshit!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post