Friend didnt invite me to ladies night

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2016, 04:02 PM
Friend didnt invite me to ladies night
I am so upset, this girl from my church who I thought was my friend had a ladies night get together and posted pictures on FB, and when I asked what it was for and if it was dress shopping she said "No. We were hanging out. And you dont need to be at every social thing I do, ok? Im sorry, but no." What the heck? She hasnt ever invited me to a single social thing shes done, ever. And then I said well sorry for asking I just felt excluded. She said theres no reason you should have felt excluded. But isnt that what you just did? And then to follow it up with an exclusive remark of I dont need to be at every social event you do. Wth? On top of that sh d made a fb post about a sushi get together and when I responded told me itwas cancelled and woulc reschedule it fof next week, then ended up cancelling again because she forgot sh ed had an appointment to get her phone fixed. Then she glared at me at church and didnt end up going to a small group prayer meeting that she was goingto go to after seeing that I was there. I dont know what to do
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Friend didnt invite me to ladies night
(03-05-2016 04:02 PM)jashley Wrote:  I am so upset, this girl from my church who I thought was my friend had a ladies night get together and posted pictures on FB, and when I asked what it was for and if it was dress shopping she said "No. We were hanging out. And you dont need to be at every social thing I do, ok? Im sorry, but no." What the heck? She hasnt ever invited me to a single social thing shes done, ever. And then I said well sorry for asking I just felt excluded. She said theres no reason you should have felt excluded. But isnt that what you just did? And then to follow it up with an exclusive remark of I dont need to be at every social event you do. Wth? On top of that sh d made a fb post about a sushi get together and when I responded told me itwas cancelled and woulc reschedule it fof next week, then ended up cancelling again because she forgot sh ed had an appointment to get her phone fixed. Then she glared at me at church and didnt end up going to a small group prayer meeting that she was goingto go to after seeing that I was there. I dont know what to do

Glare right back, as hard as you can, then crack a smile after a couple seconds like the whole thing is a joke, and move on. Who needs friends like that anyway?
[+] 6 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
03-05-2016, 04:09 PM
(03-05-2016 04:05 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 04:02 PM)jashley Wrote:  I am so upset, this girl from my church who I thought was my friend had a ladies night get together and posted pictures on FB, and when I asked what it was for and if it was dress shopping she said "No. We were hanging out. And you dont need to be at every social thing I do, ok? Im sorry, but no." What the heck? She hasnt ever invited me to a single social thing shes done, ever. And then I said well sorry for asking I just felt excluded. She said theres no reason you should have felt excluded. But isnt that what you just did? And then to follow it up with an exclusive remark of I dont need to be at every social event you do. Wth? On top of that sh d made a fb post about a sushi get together and when I responded told me itwas cancelled and woulc reschedule it fof next week, then ended up cancelling again because she forgot sh ed had an appointment to get her phone fixed. Then she glared at me at church and didnt end up going to a small group prayer meeting that she was goingto go to after seeing that I was there. I dont know what to do

Glare right back, as hard as you can, then crack a smile after a couple seconds like the whole thing is a joke, and move on. Who needs friends like that anyway?

Those church groups are nothing but trouble anyway.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
03-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Burn her embassy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Doesn't sound like a very Christian thing to do.

She sounds like a 'mean girl', you are better off without her in your life.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Findeth a new friendeth. Then doeth awesometh stuff with your new friendeth.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
03-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Hug
03-05-2016, 04:15 PM
I'm sorry you were treated that way. I would definitely find new friends. There are so many people out there who I'm sure would be happy to be friends with you. These girls aren't worth your time.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
03-05-2016, 04:58 PM
It's never wise to peg one's own happiness to another person's opinion.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
03-05-2016, 05:21 PM

She is not now nor has ever been your friend. Friends do not treat each other so shitty. Ignore her and move on... she's toxic.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 5 users Like Heatheness's post