Friend didnt invite me to ladies night

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Friend didnt invite me to ladies night
I agree with the others. It would probably be best to find new friends. This person is neglecting you and treating you poorly. That's not very friendly.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
03-05-2016, 05:39 PM
This person is really not happy. When people treat others like this they are projecting how they feel about themselves. have sympathy for her and find a real friend.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
04-05-2016, 05:11 AM
Fuck her.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
04-05-2016, 11:01 AM
Everyone's already covered that she doesn't sound like a very good friend or not a friend. But if I can add something as someone who was in youth group and a lot of small groups, a lesson that I learned the hard way was, "Just because we go to the same church, belong to the same groups, and act nice to each other on Sunday, doesn't necessarily make us friends at other points." It sucks at times, but it happens. Sorry you had to deal with the 'mean girl' type person.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2016, 09:51 PM
That person doesn't sound like much of a friend and life is too short to waste time on poisonous people. Find somebody decent and go have a blast.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
04-05-2016, 10:07 PM
Rush cannons, build an an army, ally France, declare war and call in your French ally. Laugh as you roflstomp that bitch and annex her land for your own.

Alternatively, camp a corner of the flag room and when she comes for the flag blow her fucking face off and t-bag the shit out of her corpse once she's dead. Bonus points awarded for screaming at her that she's a "fucking inbred scrub" and that she should "git good" and "learn to fucking play". Extra bonus points awarded for informing her of your friends with benefits relationship with her mother.

#videogamesarereallife
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post