From God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2016, 09:00 AM
From God
God challenges any one of you ignorant non intelligent intellectual drones to a debate one on one. Email only if you dare. SERIOUS discussion only. I will make any and all of you robots eat your own fucking words and choke on them. Rules: No Lies. Let's see who has any guts here... God

jackchappy1948@gmail.com.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2016, 09:02 AM
RE: From God
Laugh out load

We have a nice forum here. Come on in and join in the discussions.

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
09-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Can't you just feel the love?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
09-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Awesome Christian love on display, you have truly been transformed by the power of Jesus - into a dick. Laugh out load

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 7 users Like TheInquisition's post
09-02-2016, 09:11 AM
Every time I think that trolling believers can't get more pathetic they prove me wrong.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 5 users Like Szuchow's post
09-02-2016, 09:13 AM
B-but I am God.

I therefore know what I'm going to say in the debate and how best to demolish my own arguments.

That's boring.

Smokin

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
09-02-2016, 09:19 AM
Wow. He doesn't claim to speak for god, he claims to be god... a god that doesn't have the testicular fortitude to participate in open forum conversation?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
09-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Shit... See what happens when you leave the door open???

Twats come in.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-02-2016, 09:31 AM
(09-02-2016 09:19 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Wow. He doesn't claim to speak for god, he claims to be god... a god that doesn't have the testicular fortitude to participate in open forum conversation?

Yeah, I wonder what god himself wants to say? Apparently curse words and derisive epithets are part of this message.

So let's clear some things up with this god:

Which god are you? Hindu? Jewish? Christian? Muslim?

What was your methodology for creation of the world? Which creation myth do you ascribe to?

Does god think it might be a better way to communicate with people other than a stream of derisive curse words on an atheist forum?

Shouldn't god go about setting all of the untrue faiths back on the right track first?

What good does it do to say god exists if you can't even determine which version is the right version?

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
09-02-2016, 09:37 AM
(09-02-2016 09:00 AM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  God challenges any one of you ignorant non intelligent intellectual drones to a debate one on one. Email only if you dare. SERIOUS discussion only. I will make any and all of you robots eat your own fucking words and choke on them. Rules: No Lies. Let's see who has any guts here... God

jackchappy1948@gmail.com.

Ahh, I see, you did this before:

Challenge to Atheists

Hopefully the nurses at your medical residence will get you back on your meds shortly.

We're all players on a "hollow deck", I like the way you misspelled holodeck, I do note that your ideas borrow from Star Trek, your entire concept of god is just as real.

[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post