From God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2016, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 12:57 PM by Commonsensei.)
RE: From God
John if your going to insist on posting one line at a time. At least make sure it's not nonsense.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
09-02-2016, 12:41 PM
If you want a debate then just post a challenge in the Boxing Ring that is open to all takers. If anybody wants to take you up then you will have your one-on-one. Otherwise you are just being noisy, rude and obnoxious.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
09-02-2016, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 01:40 PM by jennybee.)

[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
09-02-2016, 01:19 PM
(09-02-2016 09:00 AM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  God challenges any one of you ignorant non intelligent intellectual drones to a debate one on one. Email only if you dare. SERIOUS discussion only. I will make any and all of you robots eat your own fucking words and choke on them. Rules: No Lies. Let's see who has any guts here... God

jackchappy1948@gmail.com.
Is this for real? Confused
09-02-2016, 01:35 PM
(09-02-2016 11:20 AM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  I don't give a flying fuck what you microbes believe. Some people believe they are parakeets...G
Brah...Do you even bible?

Ahem...let's open our bibles to chapter 6 in the book of Galatians...

Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted. Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. If anyone thinks they are something when they are not, they deceive themselves.

Translation: if you ever hope to share the gospel to sinners effectively, don't be a dick about it.
[+] 2 users Like jason_delisle's post
09-02-2016, 01:37 PM
(09-02-2016 01:35 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Translation: if you ever hope to share the gospel to sinners effectively, don't be a dick about it.

Yes We're all sinners here Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
09-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Fucking delusional fuckwad. Thinks he actually speaks for a god.
Get in line.

Countless millions of idiots, since the dawn of time, have declared they speak for their idiot deities.

Guess what ?

They're all stone-cold dead. And they were all completely wrong.

You're not special, "god".

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-02-2016, 01:42 PM
(09-02-2016 11:53 AM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  God Worships Lucifer. Satan is Their companion when needed...G

Hey god! What drug, or combination of drugs, did you take on this fine day? Hobo

Just remember, Meth is reeeeeeally bad for the skin and I know you don't want to mess up that peaches and cream complexion of yours.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-02-2016, 01:43 PM
(09-02-2016 09:00 AM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  God challenges any one of you ignorant non intelligent intellectual drones to a debate one on one. Email only if you dare. SERIOUS discussion only. I will make any and all of you robots eat your own fucking words and choke on them. Rules: No Lies. Let's see who has any guts here... God

Can I please take this guy up on his challenge for a debate in the boxing ring?
09-02-2016, 01:47 PM
(09-02-2016 01:43 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  

Can I please take this guy up on his challenge for a debate in the boxing ring?

Have at it you ignorant non-intelligent intellectual drone you Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.