From God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2016, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 02:26 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: From God
(09-02-2016 09:00 AM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  God challenges any one of you ignorant non intelligent intellectual drones to a debate one on one. Email only if you dare. SERIOUS discussion only. I will make any and all of you robots eat your own fucking words and choke on them. Rules: No Lies. Let's see who has any guts here... God

jackchappy1948@gmail.com.

"God" does something ?
Before anyone wastes their time on you, you get to prove that lame assertion, and then explain what an omnipotent deity is doing, concerned with debating "ignorant non intelligent non intellectual drones" ? Nothing better to do ?

Now I do realize he/she is too impotent/powerless/clueless to cure any children today, suffering from cancer, or actually feed all the millions of innocent starving children he/she (supposedly) brought into the world, and would rather debate ignorant non-intelligent drones", but maybe he/she could find a better use for it's impotent / leisure time. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-02-2016, 01:50 PM
(09-02-2016 01:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 01:43 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Can I please take this guy up on his challenge for a debate in the boxing ring?

Have at it you ignorant non-intelligent intellectual drone you Smile
[Image: 14abaecbe80fbfb6a40094448c9b5b02.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like jason_delisle's post
09-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Ok...first question to John Curren Chapman...where is the source of your information? Where can we go to be as "enlightened " as you are?
09-02-2016, 01:56 PM
(09-02-2016 01:54 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Ok...first question to John Curren Chapman...where is the source of your information? Where can we go to be as "enlightened " as you are?

"I AM GOD you ignorant drone. I AM the source of the information. You can listen to ME and then you'll be enlightened. But never as enlightened as me. I'm the motherfucker who posts from mommy's basement and thinks I'm spec... Wait no, I AM GOD. Forget that basement shit. I never told you that shit. It's a lie."

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-02-2016, 02:00 PM
(09-02-2016 09:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 09:31 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  ...
So let's clear some things up with this god:

Which god are you? Hindu? Jewish? Christian? Muslim?

What was your methodology for creation of the world? Which creation myth do you ascribe to?

None of the above.

My guess is that he's the holodeck programmer-god.

But he's not realising that I programmed him to think that.

Girl_nails
Where is Q when you need him most?
[+] 1 user Likes jason_delisle's post
09-02-2016, 02:35 PM
@Jason_Delisle

If he doesn't respond to your challenge, I can stunt double for him if you want to. The good thing about being smart is that you can play dumb whenever you want.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
09-02-2016, 02:43 PM
(09-02-2016 09:00 AM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  God challenges any one of you ignorant non intelligent intellectual drones to a debate one on one. Email only if you dare. SERIOUS discussion only. I will make any and all of you robots eat your own fucking words and choke on them. Rules: No Lies. Let's see who has any guts here... God

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-02-2016, 02:46 PM
(09-02-2016 11:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 11:18 AM)cjlr Wrote:  I dunno, Stark. I have it on good authority from members on this very forum that having any rules at all regarding speech and expression is literally Hitlerism.

Guess I'm gonna have to shave the beard in favour of a moustache huh?

NO! Angry

I mean... I like the beard. Blush
09-02-2016, 03:03 PM
(09-02-2016 02:00 PM)jason_delisle Wrote:  Where is Q when you need him most?

Don't say his name three times. He's like Beetleguise.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
09-02-2016, 03:06 PM

Do you want to discuss Janus of Jupiter?

And why not do it here?

Or are you a

[Image: Scaredy-Cat-Blog1.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.