From God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2016, 09:51 AM
RE: From God
The OP hasn't been here for 3 days. They probably returned him to his padded room.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-02-2016, 10:00 AM
(09-02-2016 10:40 AM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  OK. Here You Go.

Spoken Language is MUSIC. German = Masculine. French = Feminine. British English = Tory (masculine). American English = Neutral (Masculine + Feminine). American Democrats = Feminine. American Republicans = Masculine. Democrats are Leftist. Republicans are Rightist. Males are Leftist. Females are Rightists. Northern Americans Speak to Fast. Southern Americans are Easy to Understand and Mean What They Say. Attorneys are Northern, Lawyers are Southern. Notherners are Atheists. Southerners are Not. Northerners are Catholic. Southerners are Protestant. John was Raised a Jehovah Witness. It Sucked. Religion Sucks. Government Sucks. Bankers are Assholes. Judges are Pricks. Doctors are Idiots. Hospitals Kill People. My Family Worked There. Drugs are Pharmaceuticals. Dope is Plants. Michelin is French. I Worked for Michelin and Made Tires. Now I'm Retired. This World Sucks. That's Why Jesus Was Born and Raised in South Carolina. Fuck this Place including you atheist assholes...G

Are you on drugs ? Seriously I believe you are. Crack ? Meth ? You make no sense you are posting like a crack or meth addict please get help.
Find all posts by this user
12-02-2016, 10:32 AM
(09-02-2016 10:38 AM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  Here I AM...God. What do you want to know?

Why are you such a cunt?

Never mind, I don't want to know. Just fuck off.
12-02-2016, 10:37 AM
(09-02-2016 11:04 AM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  tic....tic...tic..tic.

[Image: tumblr_lkcu8dL3fZ1qgrqw4o1_400.gif]
13-02-2016, 08:58 AM
Looking through his last post suggests he was raised Jehovah's witness I guess that's enough to fuck anyone up
13-02-2016, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2016 09:59 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
(09-02-2016 11:56 AM)John Curren Chapman Wrote:  Watch this if you Dare...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYGPgajSasI

Lol. wow. Put the bong down John, you aren't supposed to drink the water at the bottom. You do subscribe to a lot of dumb shit don't you? It is indicative of low education in theology, embracement of childish concepts like magic, and belief in long disproven fairy tales like the bible. it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Here John, before I go back to writing my paper, I will bestow upon thee some knowledge.

No one who EVER wrote of jesus, knew him.

Not one magical story in the bible has been corroborated with a single shred of evidence.

Thus christianity, like all religion, is a fabricated lie.

Some take-aways for you:

1) The OT was written by Judaen Priests in 575-550 BCE based on older Sumerian, Babylonian, and greek stories. People LOVE to tell stories John. No, I know this is earth shattering for you, but Moses never existed. By the way, the Exodus never happened either, nor the mythical global flood. fact, not opinion.

Evisceration of Exodus here:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid824310

2) The synoptic gospels were not written by their namesakes, and are pseudonymous works. Fact.

3) An empty tomb does not a resurrection make. No one ever witnessed the resurrected jesus, or if they did, never wrote about it. Paul doesn't count because he has an agenda...keeping the lie alive. One doesn't accept magical stories from the person who is selling the magical story as validation of the magic. None of Paul's claimed "500 witnesses, James, disciples, etc." or a single non christian wrote about witnessing it. Poppycock.

Research, THINK, evolve beyond the myth.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
13-02-2016, 09:29 AM
(09-02-2016 09:19 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Wow. He doesn't claim to speak for god, he claims to be god... a god that doesn't have the testicular fortitude to participate in open forum conversation?

Well Goddamn!