From NPR-In Defense of Science

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2011, 03:17 PM
RE: From NPR-In Defense of Science
Sad to hear.
I like what your country is supposed to be just not what it is.
Or to quote Ghandi : "I like your Christ.I don't like your Christians.They are so unlike your Christ"
And from what I've seen , people get less educated , vote poorly , remove more from the curriculum and the cycle repeats till destruction -> is there no way to stop it ?

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2011, 03:34 PM
(10-02-2011 03:17 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Sad to hear.
Or to quote Ghandi : "I like your Christ.I don't like your Christians.They are so unlike your Christ"
And from what I've seen , people get less educated , vote poorly , remove more from the curriculum and the cycle repeats till destruction -> is there no way to stop it ?
Was that Gandhi? I've been trying to find that source for a while, thanks! And yeah, I love the ideals behind our country, but those in power, and too many of it's citizens just don't live up to it. I still hope, but maybe that's my fault Smile

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
10-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Quote:I still hope
-we're human , and it's what we can do until we have the power and determination to change the circumstances for the better.
Still that destructive cycle worries the hell out of me , because the same is slowly happening in Europe in regards to Islamophobia and Christian Fundamentalism.
We're fighting a second crusade on a mental level , forward skeptical crusaders !!!

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
11-02-2011, 12:45 AM
(10-02-2011 03:17 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Sad to hear.
Yes. We are here now. Putting a stop to the Stupidity! Oh BTW, What country are you from?

And here is one person from London Who has been my inspiration! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEkelAsmc...rofilepage

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.