From me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2016, 04:15 PM
RE: From me
Right back atcha!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
20-05-2016, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the sentiment and sharing the great poem. Hug

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
20-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Aren't you a little sweetheart? We love you too, buddy. Sleepy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
20-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the warm reception everybody Big Grin

(20-05-2016 02:56 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Aw. Thanks, bro. ^^ Hug
Haha, hope this doesn't come off rude, but I've only seen your posts for a week. The letter was mostly for people who I've been seeing off and on for years. Glad you are feeling at home here though.

(20-05-2016 02:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  You're a good egg Adrianime Smile And you say nice things. Ve kill you last Wink
Always enjoy your posts. And thanks for sparing me, at least until later.

(20-05-2016 02:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  Me too. And I feel the same way you do, it's just good company here. Heart
I'm pretty sure you were the first person who ever responded to one of my posts (actually it was canofbeans and this other girl whose name I can't remember in my intro thread, but in an actual thread it was you.). I won't go looking it up, but to sum it up, we were either disagreeing or misunderstanding each other Big Grin.

(20-05-2016 03:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Aww hugs Adrian
I always picture you as the woman in your avatar. You are an awesome woman, glad you have a place here where you can be yourself. Thanks for supporting this place.

(20-05-2016 03:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yeah, you are kinda like that weird cousin that we see now and then at family gatherings. We are used to you after this long and anyway...you belong here.

Tongue
Thank Angie Tongue. Haha, I'm the silent type in groups, the talkative type in one on one. Since people probably mostly see me in groups....

(20-05-2016 03:30 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Adrian: If I knew your address, I'd send you some postcards with chimpanzees on them. Because I think it would be great.
Haha, I'm not even sure how to take that. But I appreciate the sentiment.

(20-05-2016 03:37 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Yabut! Who.... etc.

Tongue
The first thing that came to mind is that I should break out into song. But that would just come off crazy. Shocking

(20-05-2016 03:42 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Adrian we don't always agree (but then who does) but you are a pretty cool guy and I am glad to know you.
Yeah I think I remember we had a disagreement a while back. Honestly I don't remember what it was about. But I do remember your arguments against capital punishment, which were really informative. Anyways, always enjoy hearing from you and seeing how you are doing.

(20-05-2016 03:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I got you a gift.

[Image: androgel-pump.jpg]
I knew I'd get something like this from you Tongue. Have you seen Bridesmaids? For some reason I feel like the friend who steals all the puppies and you have something in common.

(20-05-2016 04:15 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Right back atcha!
Thanks, man!

(20-05-2016 04:39 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Thanks for the sentiment and sharing the great poem. Hug
It's a good poem, isn't it? I'm really happy somebody else enjoyed it.

(20-05-2016 04:58 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Aren't you a little sweetheart? We love you too, buddy. Sleepy
You know it <3. Haha, you are a great guy...although I do see you getting in a lot of altercations Tongue.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
20-05-2016, 06:42 PM
(20-05-2016 06:35 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(20-05-2016 03:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I got you a gift.

[Image: androgel-pump.jpg]
I knew I'd get something like this from you Tongue. Have you seen Bridesmaids? For some reason I feel like the friend who steals all the puppies and you have something in common.

Aye, but do we do the same things after we acquired sufficient puppies?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-05-2016, 07:41 PM
You're a good guy, Adrian, I don't care what they say about you. Smile
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
20-05-2016, 08:06 PM
Agreed man. I've been in the same boat lately, work and family prevents me from being an active voice here, but I'm on daily, checking in and enjoying the conversations that are had.

I can't be here often enough to participate like I'd like to, but this place is still like home to me every day. Cheers!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
20-05-2016, 08:48 PM
(20-05-2016 06:35 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Thanks for the warm reception everybody Big Grin

(20-05-2016 02:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  Me too. And I feel the same way you do, it's just good company here. Heart
I'm pretty sure you were the first person who ever responded to one of my posts (actually it was canofbeans and this other girl whose name I can't remember in my intro thread, but in an actual thread it was you.). I won't go looking it up, but to sum it up, we were either disagreeing or misunderstanding each other Big Grin.

I don't remember it, but - shit happens. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-05-2016, 10:32 PM
(20-05-2016 03:30 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Adrian: If I knew your address, I'd send you some postcards with chimpanzees on them. Because I think it would be great.
Haha, I'm not even sure how to take that. But I appreciate the sentiment.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
21-05-2016, 11:20 AM
(20-05-2016 04:58 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Aren't you a little sweetheart? We love you too, buddy. Sleepy
You know it <3. Haha, you are a great guy...although I do see you getting in a lot of altercations Tongue.
Yeah, well, what can I say? I don't suffer fools quietly. Angel

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]