From the looks of things.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2015, 02:18 PM
From the looks of things.....
Sorry if this is kinda gossipy but it seems that Bruce Jenner has decided on the name Caitlyn Jenner and now is on the cover of Vanity Fair.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/imag...464292.jpg

You all probably know my daughter is transgender. She totally passes as female and doesn't seem to have any problems with bathrooms or socially awkward moments with people not knowing whether she's a she or he and what to address her as.

When I read articles on transgender women and the comment sections that follow, most people are positive depending on whether the transgender woman is pretty or not. If she's ugly the comments are cruel, hostile and question her sanity, not just because she's ugly but she's transgender and ugly. If she's pretty then she's ok, she gets a pat on the back, a thumbs up and most commenters don't question her sanity.

Funny how that works.

Humans are so programmed to respond to physical beauty.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
01-06-2015, 03:03 PM
RE: From the looks of things.....
Some transgenders pull it off (pun not intended, but damn, it works.. Big Grin ) and some can't.......

Bruce Jenner is no doubt a brave person for making and sticking to his choices.....

But damn man..... She got hit by the ugly stick - hard..............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
01-06-2015, 03:05 PM
RE: From the looks of things.....
(01-06-2015 02:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Humans are so programmed to respond to physical beauty.

Blame science/evolution

Just how we roll.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post