Fromitis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2011, 10:21 PM
RE: Fromitis
(16-07-2011 06:57 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  While written poorly I actually agree with captgalectro that where we came from shouldn't really be such a concern. Though it's not really a hugely funded scientific thing, mainly scientists postulate because there's no way to test yet. Occasionally things are found that can test certain theories and we do that cause why not. But no, you are not the only one left alive who doesn't really care how it all began captgalectro. I find some ideas interesting, but feel it's not really knowledge that will impact the future greatly.

However, you really make me want to be a "bigbanger". Ah I can imagine the looks on people's faces when I describe myself as such.

Poorly written!! You hurt me Lilth, you hurt me deep. But you are right how it all began is moot. If only the rest of society could see that it's the same as trying to count how many stars, or how many grains of sand there are.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2011, 05:08 AM
RE: Fromitis
What I mean by poorly written is that this sort of post is out of place in a forum. Talking poetic may sound cool, but when you do it others will generally ignore you for sounding weird. You need to know your audience, and this group is here to discuss things.

I feel that a huge part of writing skill is knowing your audience.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply