Frozen - the Movie(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2015, 05:33 PM
Frozen - the Movie(s)
There's two movies called "Frozen" (actually more than two, but I'm just concerned about these two)

The one from 2013 is a kid's movie - musical, disney, blah, blah, blah....

The one from 2010 is a thriller/horror flick about 3 people stuck on a ski lift 50 feet up, facing freezing to death over a long weekend that the ski resort shuts down.

I wonder -- how many kiddies got stuck in front of the tube, mom stuck in the movie and walked away..........

The nightmares would be spectacular.....

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Frozen - the Movie(s)
One of them climbs down from the ski lift, only to be eaten by a pack of wolves. Oh, sorry, didn't mean to ruin the plot to this FANTASTIC movie Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
21-02-2015, 05:58 PM

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-02-2015, 06:00 PM
The wolves never bothered me anyway.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
21-02-2015, 06:08 PM
I have seen the cheap budget thriller that s now incredibly dated (their entire problem is solved by having a cell phone) had a few gross out moments and was rather by the books. Never seen the Disney flick.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-02-2015, 07:00 AM
(21-02-2015 05:52 PM)cactus Wrote:  One of them climbs down from the ski lift, only to be eaten by a pack of wolves. Oh, sorry, didn't mean to ruin the plot to this FANTASTIC movie Laugh out load

not quite....

The guy jumped -- and compound fractured (bones sticking out) both legs, making him unable to move --- THEN the wolves showed up.....

The compound fracture got me worse -- having been there, done that...............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.