Frozen yogurt with a side of Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2013, 10:30 AM
Frozen yogurt with a side of Jesus
We've gotten a couple of new frozen yogurt places called Sweet Frog in town and I'd heard good things about them. So we went for some.

I'm getting checking out and I realize I'm listening to How Great Thou Art on the radio.

A t-shirt caught my eye. FROG stands for Fully Rely on God.

My little yogurt cup has scripture on it.

Does anyone know about this company and its stand on social issues/who they donate to/support/etc? I don't want to dismiss them outright just because they're jesusy but I'd like to know more about the company. The stuff I see about them online doesn't seem ultra-assholeish.

My Year Of the Bible - A blog on reading the Bible

Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground.
- Terry Pratchett
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Frozen yogurt with a side of Jesus
They certainly seem to be republican... although, which came first the christee perspective or the republican perspective?

Hard to tell in the US. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
24-06-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Frozen yogurt with a side of Jesus
I checked out their web site.

They won't be getting my business.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post