Frozen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2012, 05:28 AM
Frozen
This had to be one of the dumbest movies I have ever watched, I don't know maybe it was because I played Dead Space right before this that made me laugh at it. It's not scary, It's slightly funny, and it lacks the basic understanding of nature. The characters in the film also happen to lack common sense. They had a good idea, you know with a freezing environment out in the middle of nowhere with no one there to help them. But then they ruined it by making it about a group of skiers at a sky resort. To make matters worse they added a woman, and not just any woman, a stupid one. So I must ask, WHY DOES THE STUPID ONE LIVE!? I mean I could understand the wolves, even though animals don't usually come near human settlements, I could see it happening, once in a great while. Another thing I have to ask is why do the reasonable people being the two guys in the film end up making stupid choices? Like the second guy, he can walk, yet he chooses to slide on a snowboard... which would be alright I suppose... if he did it properly. Another thing what did the first guy think was going to happen when jumping from that height?

I have to say this movie was very sexist, the girl was the stupidest one of them all and yet she lives? My rational meter says that's bullshit.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2012, 05:46 AM
RE: Frozen
All i kept thinking was "Put something over your face you idiots". Although that dudes legs breaking was pretty cool.

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
24-03-2012, 08:19 AM
(24-03-2012 05:46 AM)free2011 Wrote:  All i kept thinking was "Put something over your face you idiots". Although that dudes legs breaking was pretty cool.
Seriously what did he think was going to happen when he fell from that height? Oh and the girl fell the exact same distance! Guess what?! NO BROKEN LEGS ON HER! Wolves ate both the other guys! She walks right into them and what happens? NO WOLVES ATTACK HER!

Fucking sexist movie man...
24-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Yeah. That movie sucked.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-03-2012, 06:12 PM
(24-03-2012 09:11 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Yeah. That movie sucked.
I think the fact that the movie stayed in one place for so long without a change of scenery may have added to the suckiness.
24-03-2012, 08:26 PM
dumb bitch is dumb!!

The worst part of this kind of movies is that some people get paid to do them, it's criminal!! Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
24-03-2012, 11:10 PM
(24-03-2012 08:26 PM)nach_in Wrote:  dumb bitch is dumb!!

The worst part of this kind of movies is that some people get paid to do them, it's criminal!! Tongue
Why did the movie even have to include a chick? I mean my god really? Why can't there be a movie just for men? Weeping
26-03-2012, 03:01 AM
its called a movie, a bad movie

still beat that movie about grizzly bears kill teenagers. Half way though you see a dude with glasses in a bear custom eating sandwich while having the bear's head in another hand in the background