• 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Fruit Rollup!
(11-11-2013 03:34 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  My Fruit Rollup Challenge:

To eat 1 box... at the same time.

1 box = 10 Fruit Rollups

1st bite

Last bite

It was every bit as awesome as I imagined. I mean, seriously... who doesn't like Fruit Rollups?

[Image: diabeetus.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-11-2013, 07:00 AM
(11-11-2013 03:51 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Your hands are so pale I thought you were wearing gloves for a moment. Smile

He is undead. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-11-2013, 08:30 AM
There is not a person in here who didn't do that as a kid. lol

And if you say you didn't, then they either weren't around when you were a kid or your parents sucked. Or you suck. Whichever.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
12-11-2013, 09:40 AM
OMG, I'm not that pale. My phone died so I'm using an old Nokia phone I found for the time being. It's terrible.

[Image: nokia2600c-2b-1356313908-3.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
12-11-2013, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 09:54 AM by earmuffs.)
Hey, don't knock the old school phones son!
I've had mine for fucking ages and I'd still be on my first ever phone if it didn't fall out of my pocket while riding along last year... Dodgy

I'd like to see your fancy smart phones survive THAT long. One drop a water, fucked. One slight glare of sunlight, fucked. A slight bump in the road as you're driving along, fucked. Having it in your pocket and walking to the fridge, fucked. Sitting on it on the couch, fucked.

The reason you're using an old school phone is because it's fucking survived this long for you to be able to fall back on to it.
Personally if I was that phone I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but yet again the old school phone sucks it up and lets you use it despite your clear lack of respect for it's brilliance.

For shame KC, for shame.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-11-2013, 09:49 AM
It's the phone...hmmm Consider

How do explain the pallor in every other photo we have seen of you then? Hmmmmm, sir?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
12-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Old phones are great! My old nokia fell of the balcony and it only resulted in a few scratches on it. Beat that,samsong! (otterbox does not count)

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
12-11-2013, 09:53 AM
(12-11-2013 09:49 AM)Anjele Wrote:  It's the phone...hmmm Consider

How do explain the pallor in every other photo we have seen of you then? Hmmmmm, sir?

Photo manipulation

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
12-11-2013, 09:54 AM
(12-11-2013 09:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hey, don't knock the old school phones son!
I've had mine for fucking ages and I'd still be on my first ever phone if it didn't fall out of my pocket while riding along last year... Dodgy

I'd like to see your fancy smart phones survive THAT long. One drop a water, fucked. One slight glare of sunlight, fucked. A slight bump in the road as you're driving along, fucked. Having it in your pocket and walking to the fridge, fucked. Sitting on it on the couch, fucked.

The reason you're using an old school phone is because it's fucking this long for you to be able to fall back on to it.
Personally if I was that phone I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but yet again the old school phone sucks it up and lets you use it despite your clear lack of respect for it's brilliance.

For shame KC, for shame.

Yes, its one redeeming quality is that it's practically invincible.

12-11-2013, 09:56 AM
(12-11-2013 09:53 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 09:49 AM)Anjele Wrote:  It's the phone...hmmm Consider

Photo manipulation

Seriously KC, your lack of skin tone placed aside for the moment. How can you eat those vile, disgusting, horrible things? I can't eat one let alone roll a whole bunch up and eat them.No

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume