Fruitcake-o-meter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: Fruitcake-o-meter
(02-07-2014 05:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Who the fuck put up the 'Vegans Welcome' sign?

Tadlock - is that you?

We have a homing veagcan (like a regular beacon, but its made with recycled compost and the love of animals). We just point our universal symbol into the sky, a lone mother badger shedding just one solitary tear, and then vegans all over the world put on their hemp jacket flying suit, and migrate along the warm ocean currents. What you don't know is that they are all right now living in my self sustaining, eco friendly vegan commune. When we aren't making casual mentions to our diet, we sit in our flower garden and pray to the earth mother for sustenance and spiritual nourishment (that is how we get all the nutrients you can't get anywhere else but in meat).

We believe that this medium sized forums, full of people who won't follow a man out of a burning building on the sheer principle of the thing (hyperbole) is the best place to begin our bid for world domination. We already conquered sprouts, whole foods, and as soon as we vegan mind control these forum pages, we are going to conquer the world.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2-S9h50QNL19qlVIHr6q...gvoNmf5OtM]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
06-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Personally looking at his responses to this thread alone it would seem rather obvious he's a fraud. Just another troll, likely a sock, and most definitely a poe. However he's garden variety, not very inventive and decidedly boring.

If he actually believed what he types I'd give him a 7 but as it stands he gets a 4 from me.
06-07-2014, 11:32 AM
(06-07-2014 08:46 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 05:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Who the fuck put up the 'Vegans Welcome' sign?

Tadlock - is that you?

We have a homing veagcan (like a regular beacon, but its made with recycled compost and the love of animals). We just point our universal symbol into the sky, a lone mother badger shedding just one solitary tear, and then vegans all over the world put on their hemp jacket flying suit, and migrate along the warm ocean currents. What you don't know is that they are all right now living in my self sustaining, eco friendly vegan commune. When we aren't making casual mentions to our diet, we sit in our flower garden and pray to the earth mother for sustenance and spiritual nourishment (that is how we get all the nutrients you can't get anywhere else but in meat).

We believe that this medium sized forums, full of people who won't follow a man out of a burning building on the sheer principle of the thing (hyperbole) is the best place to begin our bid for world domination. We already conquered sprouts, whole foods, and as soon as we vegan mind control these forum pages, we are going to conquer the world.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2-S9h50QNL19qlVIHr6q...gvoNmf5OtM]

Well, yer in the right thread for it there, lil' Buddy. Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
06-07-2014, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 12:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
Apart from the drive-by batshit that is David Mabus, Marky Mark was easily the most batshit insane we've had. I personally miss the little guy with the one massive thigh.

[Image: markymark.png]

#sigh
06-07-2014, 12:32 PM
(06-07-2014 12:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Apart from the drive-by batshit that is David Mabus, Marky Mark was easily the most batshit insane we've had. I personally miss the little guy with the one massive thigh.

Yeah, but was Marky Mark a Real Live Enlightened™ Reincarnated Dhrama King™ Rinpoche™, Recognized and Certified by The Great Living Buddha™ In An Extremely Bad Wig? Consider

06-07-2014, 12:45 PM
(06-07-2014 12:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 12:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Apart from the drive-by batshit that is David Mabus, Marky Mark was easily the most batshit insane we've had. I personally miss the little guy with the one massive thigh.

Yeah, but was Marky Mark a Real Live Enlightened™ Reincarnated Dhrama King™ Rinpoche™, Recognized and Certified by The Great Living Buddha™ In An Extremely Bad Wig? Consider

Mark was probably schizophrenic and off his meds. He heard voices and had an extreme delusion. He also displayed a lot of manic tendencies (weird sleeping patterns, rambling incoherent statements, claims of euphoria) guy needed real help.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-07-2014, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 01:26 PM by Leo.)
The site never has a little break from trolls ? As soon Jeremy was banned , we have even a crazier troll, the reincarnation of a dharma king. So what ? I'm the reincarnation of Chuck Norris. Rinponche beat that!Yes
06-07-2014, 01:36 PM
(06-07-2014 12:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 12:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yeah, but was Marky Mark a Real Live Enlightened™ Reincarnated Dhrama King™ Rinpoche™, Recognized and Certified by The Great Living Buddha™ In An Extremely Bad Wig? Consider

Mark was probably schizophrenic and off his meds. He heard voices and had an extreme delusion. He also displayed a lot of manic tendencies (weird sleeping patterns, rambling incoherent statements, claims of euphoria) guy needed real help.

Whatever else Marky Mark was, he sure was organized. His whole website and he didn't really change his story much. He was convinced of the things he said. I feel bad for him if he is dealing with mental illness but have to say that as a troll he was one of the most entertaining I have seen on here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
06-07-2014, 01:40 PM
(06-07-2014 12:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  David Mabus,

WOW, that shit's pure GOLD! Laughat I only got to see some of his later work, when the Mad Cow was really taking its toll. Boring old "Atheists, we're going to cut off your heads!" over and over and over ad nauseum. He really went downhill toward the end... Hobo

06-07-2014, 03:59 PM
(06-07-2014 01:22 PM)Leo Wrote:  The site never has a little break from trolls ? As soon Jeremy was banned , we have even a crazier troll, the reincarnation of a dharma king. So what ? I'm the reincarnation of Chuck Norris. Rinponche beat that!Yes

Jeremy really was the most boring troll though. I'm glad he's gone. Bring on the fruitcakes!
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post