Fruitcake-o-meter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Fruitcake-o-meter
(02-07-2014 02:01 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  I think Rinpoche is an 8.6 on the Fruitcake-o-meter. Did we have any 10's, ever?
Doc

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! what does he win Johnny? Drooling

In all honesty, I think he/she/it is here to poke and troll for some sort of personal kick...maybe it makes him/her/confused feel good to watch all these intelligent rational people try to figure out what the BS that is coming out of the keyboard is supposed to mean........or he may be a poor challenged individual whose caretaker is at the moment bloating in the next room on the floor so no one is there to give him/her/it the requisite hourly dosage of meds to keep him/her/it on an even keel...i.e......rocking quietly in the corner while pulling on its ear and moaning in a soft murmur buddha buddha buddha.

Dunno, both make sense to me...whats the vote TTA? Option 1, or option 2? WHich is more likely....

I vote option 1, but sigh....kind of leaning towards option 2 as well...decisions decisions Consider

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
06-07-2014, 05:28 PM
(06-07-2014 04:58 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 02:01 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  I think Rinpoche is an 8.6 on the Fruitcake-o-meter. Did we have any 10's, ever?
Doc

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! what does he win Johnny? Drooling

In all honesty, I think he/she/it is here to poke and troll for some sort of personal kick...maybe it makes him/her/confused feel good to watch all these intelligent rational people try to figure out what the BS that is coming out of the keyboard is supposed to mean........or he may be a poor challenged individual whose caretaker is at the moment bloating in the next room on the floor so no one is there to give him/her/it the requisite hourly dosage of meds to keep him/her/it on an even keel...i.e......rocking quietly in the corner while pulling on its ear and moaning in a soft murmur buddha buddha buddha.

Dunno, both make sense to me...whats the vote TTA? Option 1, or option 2? WHich is more likely....

I vote option 1, but sigh....kind of leaning towards option 2 as well...decisions decisions Consider

I say Option 3 -- just another sock. The only question is...whose.

TTT/MissMeng/JEW/pj/D-Wreck/BloMe/etc, name one, they might even all be the same idiot.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
06-07-2014, 05:42 PM
I'll put up Lord Steven Christ against any of the others. When you know your are the reincarnation of the savior and start foretelling dates of the apocalypse you automatically enter a higher realm (pun intended) of stupidity and delusion.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-am-Christ

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-07-2014, 05:54 PM
(06-07-2014 05:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I'll put up Lord Steven Christ against any of the others. When you know your are the reincarnation of the savior and start foretelling dates of the apocalypse you automatically enter a higher realm (pun intended) of stupidity and delusion.

Can we get a Thor? How 'bout a Baal? Step Right Up, Folks, line 'Em Up!

HoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHobo

06-07-2014, 05:57 PM
(06-07-2014 05:54 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 05:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I'll put up Lord Steven Christ against any of the others. When you know your are the reincarnation of the savior and start foretelling dates of the apocalypse you automatically enter a higher realm (pun intended) of stupidity and delusion.

Can we get a Thor? How 'bout a Baal? Step Right Up, Folks, line 'Em Up!

HoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHobo

Did you read how he claims we live inside the planet and stars are something something richocheting off the inside of the sphere and causing sparks?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-07-2014, 06:04 PM
(06-07-2014 05:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 05:54 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Can we get a Thor? How 'bout a Baal? Step Right Up, Folks, line 'Em Up!

HoboHoboHoboHoboHoboHobo

Did you read how he claims we live inside the planet and stars are something something richocheting off the inside of the sphere and causing sparks?

I'm wading through it now. Having trouble breathing. Can't...stop...laughing....not...gettin...air....

16-01-2015, 04:09 PM
I'm giving AlephBet a 6.6 on the scale. If he would post a picture that we could compare with Rinpoche's, I might be persuaded to alter my rating.

Doc
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
16-01-2015, 04:13 PM
(16-01-2015 04:09 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  I'm giving AlephBet a 6.6 on the scale. If he would post a picture that we could compare with Rinpoche's, I might be persuaded to alter my rating.

Doc

You should reread - I think your score is a bit on the low side - or you are way too forgiving.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
16-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Nah, AlephBet's boring. Definitely no higher than 6 or 7. True fruitcakes have that real natural nutty taste...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
16-01-2015, 04:28 PM
He's losing his lustre that's for sure.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces