Fruitcake-o-meter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Fruitcake-o-meter
(16-01-2015 06:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 06:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That would imply that he had any to begin with.

He was fun in the beginning...

Now he's a record that's skipping. Drinking Beverage

I disagree. Personally, I think that's an undue insult to skipping records.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-01-2015, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2015 06:54 PM by Anjele.)
(16-01-2015 06:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 06:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Gasp

No Marky Mark?

Throw out your nominees for the Fruit-Cake award then we'll discuss. Smile

Marky Mark is who I nominate. He really didn't try to convince us, but he sure was convinced. He put a lot of work into his delusions with his own webpage and the man had photos! He had photos! For dedication to his special brand of religionuttery - gotz to be Marky Mark and Shakira!

God is a black woman with small breasts - comic gold! He even bought her flowers.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Steven Christ - I am the second coming
Egor - new religion

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
16-01-2015, 06:51 PM
(16-01-2015 06:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 06:32 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Throw out your nominees for the Fruit-Cake award then we'll discuss. Smile

Marky Mark is who I nominate. He really didn't try to convince us, but he sure was convinced. He put a lot of work into his delusions with his own webpage and the man had photos! He had photos! For dedication to his special brand of relionuttery - gotz to be Marky Mark and Shakira!

God is a black woman with small breasts - comic gold! He even bought her flowers.

Marky Mark was fun, at least in the beginning. Then he went all crazy.

Sooo many of them.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-01-2015, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2015 10:10 PM by Full Circle.)
Heywood
Please Jesus
Childeye
WC
diddo97
TTT
Red Celt
Mark Dreher
alpha male
hbl
Arctic Sage
Nappa
Wolfbitn

Edit:
rbmeade1960
AlephBet
Baba Bozo

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
16-01-2015, 07:32 PM
I am unfamiliar with that member. I would have to say that Diddo and some of our newest members are a 10 though!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
16-01-2015, 09:34 PM
(16-01-2015 07:02 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Heywood
Please Jesus
Childeye
WC
diddo97
TTT
Red Celt
Mark Dreher
alpha male
hbl
Arctic Sage
Nappa
Wolfbitn

Don't forget the one that inspired this thread, the one and only Rinpoche.
16-01-2015, 09:39 PM
(16-01-2015 09:34 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  
Please Jesus
Childeye
WC
diddo97
TTT
Red Celt
Mark Dreher
alpha male
hbl
Arctic Sage
Nappa
Wolfbitn

Didn't TTT cop to being Rinpoche? Consider

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
16-01-2015, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2015 10:12 PM by Full Circle.)
(16-01-2015 09:34 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  
Please Jesus
Childeye
WC
diddo97
TTT
Red Celt
Mark Dreher
alpha male
hbl
Arctic Sage
Nappa
Wolfbitn

I don’t want have to torture myself alone, I though that if we split the project up the pain wouldn’t be as severe. A forum member who has a particular “fond” memory of one of these folks (or someone not listed) posts a few choice quotes and maybe a short decription of the nominated poster.

Later we create a thread with a the compilation and a poll and let everyone vote on their “favorite”.

I’ve always been fond of Steven Christ so I’ll go pick out a few quotes and enter the post on this thread.

Doc, go find your favorite gems of Rinpoche and do the same.

Anjele you seem enamoured with Mark Dreher.

No problem if two members pick the same troll, some deserve a double entry Hobo

I’m off to do some “research” Blink

16-01-2015, 09:55 PM
(02-07-2014 02:10 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  Whenever he (Rinpoche's master) performs the nectar initiation, he transmits the Xian Li Perfection Dharma, causing Enlightenment in three hours.

His Holiness leaves Concave footprints on boulders

He contained Mist in a hollowed out rock

Rain stopped the car with His Holiness and Dharma King Penor
Dharma Deities protected the car and Vajra Dharma Wheels were spotted from the windows.

I was just floored by the fact that his Holiness left concave footprints in boulders. I shudder to think what might have happened if he left convex ones.

Doc