Fruitcake-o-meter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2015, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2015 10:09 PM by Full Circle.)
RE: Fruitcake-o-meter
I nominate Lord Steven Christ.

Synopsis: Of all the whack jobs I miss him the most. He is the benchmark that I use to rate all new comers. Some have been more annoying but NONE have been more utterly delusional. He believed he was the second coming and that we live within a glass sphere.

(28-03-2013 07:48 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  I believe I am the reincarnation of Christ.

(28-03-2013 09:16 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  There are actually at least two layers of glass that stars are observed through. The Karman line glass barrier, and then the upper celestial sphere glass barrier. the distance of the stars up in the celestial ocean cast different chroma glares.

(29-03-2013 10:38 AM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  Would you mind if I included a list of all the people's identites on my website, so I can properly shame them to humanity when I am exalted?

(29-03-2013 11:20 AM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  Look for me to be announced to the world shortly.
You will be instructed what to do as we prepare for the cataclysm.
Listen to your authorites.

(29-03-2013 01:09 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  In light of other factors that convince me that there is a glass canopy 62-70 miles high, such as tektites (their origins still plaguing scientists), auroras (comparably to a CRT tube with the electrons hitting a phosphorus coated GLASS causing it to glow), short-wave radio (the ionosphere 'acting' as a sheet of glass that reflects and project radio waves to the other side of earth), ozone (air ionizers with glass plates replicating the fresh air smell), atmospheric optics (rainbows, halos, glories, circumzenith arcs, sundogs, all alluding being products of light and its various spectral colors appearing on reflective water vapors), comet's tail (chromatic aberration, splitting of red and blues due to different indexes of refraction for each color with the curvature of the tail created by the spherical glass canopy), atmospheric lightning (sprites and how they offed at 100km - elves), UV block, greenhouse effect, fusion crust on meteorites (burnt glass where the conventional explanation is dissed for a much easier one where the meteor passed through a layer of glass and melted through, encapsulating the rock), sun and moon scale optics illusion at the horizon (atmospheric refraction due to a literal glass canopy), cloud coloration (prism dispersion of colors at different regions of the sky), moon color shifts (same prism dispersion of colors), stellar aberration (rotating earth dissed for simpler explanation of the glass canopy warping ever so slightly at different times of the year causing minute displacement of "appeared" position of stars), red shift of stars (not Doppler Effect but again prismatic dispersion of glass-filtered light from beneath the atmosphere gelling the stars at similar altitudes with same red color) meteor showers (just small space rocks skidding across the glass and causing a glowing trail), upper atmospheric lightning called sprites capping off at 62 miles high with flat plasma disc dispersion called elves, ball lightning (newly found experiments conclude they are products of ions forming from glass) ...I'd say a complete revamping of conventional macro-science is well overdue.

I rest my case. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2015, 10:06 PM
(16-01-2015 09:55 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 02:10 PM)Rinpoche Wrote:  Whenever he (Rinpoche's master) performs the nectar initiation, he transmits the Xian Li Perfection Dharma, causing Enlightenment in three hours.

His Holiness leaves Concave footprints on boulders

He contained Mist in a hollowed out rock

Rain stopped the car with His Holiness and Dharma King Penor
Dharma Deities protected the car and Vajra Dharma Wheels were spotted from the windows.

I was just floored by the fact that his Holiness left concave footprints in boulders. I shudder to think what might have happened if he left convex ones.

Doc

Check out how I nominated Lord Steven Christ. You can use multiple quotes to make your case. You’re off to a good start!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
16-01-2015, 10:08 PM
(16-01-2015 07:32 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I am unfamiliar with that member. I would have to say that Diddo and some of our newest members are a 10 though!

Nominate him and make your case!

19-06-2015, 11:53 AM
Can I get a 7 or even an 8 for Enochian on the Fruitcake-o-meter? And why do I get the feeling that Enochian and Rinpoche may be related?

Doc
[+] 3 users Like docskeptic's post
19-06-2015, 12:04 PM
(18-06-2015 04:30 PM)enochian Wrote:  Tibetan Buddhists, even today, attain the Dzogchen rainbow body.

A body made of light.

Even Sam Harris is a long time student of Dzogchen. He promotes initiation into Dzogchen in his book "Waking Up" and podcasts. Although I don't think he mentions the rainbow body part.

There is also a lesser form of rainbow body where the corpse shrinks to the size of a dinner plate or completely disappears, leaving behind only the fingernails and hair. This occurs when one doesn't complete the path while alive. So this result is much more common.

(18-06-2015 07:40 PM)enochian Wrote:  On the path to rainbow body one experiences the 4 visions.

Even a couple of western people who seriously practiced Dzogchen in retreat, saw the same thing as described in classical texts.

The 4 visions slowly develop in a specific stepwise fashion over a couple of decades.

Nothing like hallucinations.

First you see the heads of seated Buddhas develop, followed gradually by the bodies. Then one sees various yab-yum images gradually develop (google yab yum).

Smokin

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
19-06-2015, 02:29 PM
I looked up the posts of user Rinpoche.

He is following a fake lama.
19-06-2015, 02:30 PM
I looked up the posts of user Rinpoche.

None of what he says is Tibetan Buddhism.
19-06-2015, 02:31 PM
(19-06-2015 02:29 PM)enochian Wrote:  I looked up the posts of user Rinpoche.

Protip: So are you. "Fake lama" is redundant.
19-06-2015, 02:32 PM
My lama is Namkhai Norbu.

You can look him up.
19-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Hey! Lama! How bout a little somethin for the effort?