Fruitcake-o-meter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Fruitcake-o-meter
We have a few.
They "spit" at you when they get mad ... really gross ... but I've actually never been spit at.
Now they're talking about an ostrich or an emu. My dog is gonna go "WTAF is THAT ?" when he sees it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2015, 04:42 PM
(19-06-2015 04:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We have a few.
They "spit" at you when they get mad ... really gross ... but I've actually never been spit at.
Now they're talking about an ostrich or an emu. My dog is gonna go "WTAF is THAT ?" when he sees it.

Wait...you OWN some alpaca?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-06-2015, 05:31 PM
(19-06-2015 04:42 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 04:34 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We have a few.

Wait...you OWN some alpaca?

Bucky was, shall we say, born with a silver spoon up his ass. Big Grin

#sigh
19-06-2015, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2015 08:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-06-2015 02:32 PM)enochian Wrote:  My lama is Namkhai Norbu.

You can look him up.

Samyaksambuddhas gain Nirvana by their own efforts, and discover the Dharma without having a teacher to point it out. ... Pussy. ... How much money you given in "donations" fool?

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-06-2015, 11:41 PM
(19-06-2015 03:04 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 02:51 PM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: Llama-the-emperors-new-groove-6855883-1143-739.jpg]

Maybe his lama needs a new groove.

Of course, I know this isn't the Lama that enochian is talking about but I don't really give a shit. We're in the damned Fruitcake-o-meter thread so who cares. This topic gives me probably the only opportunity I'll ever have to post a picture of Alpaca's. So here goes......

They're Sooooo Cute!

[Image: l-Who-said-llamas-couldnt-be-cute..jpg]

[Image: DOQSieX.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post