Frustrated....so frustrated.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2012, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2012 04:35 PM by angela_means_fallen_angel.)
Frustrated....so frustrated.
My friend wrote this on her status today. I really REALLY want to say something obvious to you guys or me but I don't want to be a bitch when her child is in the hospital like this. My fingers are still itching to say something...... Fuck.

[img][Image: hUavD.png][/img]

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2012, 04:25 PM
RE: Frustrated....so frustrated.
This pretty much sums up why I left FB. I couldn't take this kind of crap anymore and didn't want to be the asshole who pointed truth out to the grieving.

But it doesn't mean that you can't return to the topic at a better time in your friend's life. I shall be praying that the Lord gives you wisdom to know how to deal with your frustration with her and may His peace be upon you.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
11-08-2012, 04:34 PM
(11-08-2012 04:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  This pretty much sums up why I left FB. I couldn't take this kind of crap anymore and didn't want to be the asshole who pointed truth out to the grieving.

But it doesn't mean that you can't return to the topic at a better time in your friend's life. I shall be praying that the Lord gives you wisdom to know how to deal with your frustration with her and may His peace be upon you.

Lol! You're such an ass.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
[+] 1 user Likes angela_means_fallen_angel's post
11-08-2012, 04:37 PM
(11-08-2012 04:34 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 04:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  This pretty much sums up why I left FB. I couldn't take this kind of crap anymore and didn't want to be the asshole who pointed truth out to the grieving.

Lol! You're such an ass.

Now I remember why I fell in love with you. HeartHeartHeart

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
11-08-2012, 04:49 PM
She is grabbing at the only thing she knows how to hang on to.

Timing is important...this isn't the time.

If you want to help her, see if she needs something...food other than hospital fare or something like that. Maybe someone to do a load of laundry or just to sit with her.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Most theists are really terrible when it comes to their spelling.

I could probably manage a funnier reply, but I'm distracted by the OP's avatar.
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
11-08-2012, 05:47 PM
(11-08-2012 05:39 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  Most theists are really terrible when it comes to their spelling.

I could probably manage a funnier reply, but I'm distracted by the OP's avatar.

Lol

11-08-2012, 05:57 PM
(11-08-2012 05:47 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 05:39 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  I could probably manage a funnier reply, but I'm distracted by the OP's avatar.

Lol

I had a quick nosey at your profile... and you're 31. From the photo I'd have guessed early 20s (I seriously suck at guessing someone's age... it's like, you're looking at their face trying to work out how rough their life has been).

31 is in the realm of acceptability (half your age and add 7 = 28, for me).

Do you like dogs? How about British accents? (I can ditch the dog).
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
11-08-2012, 06:05 PM
(11-08-2012 05:57 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 05:47 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  Lol

I had a quick nosey at your profile... and you're 31. From the photo I'd have guessed early 20s (I seriously suck at guessing someone's age... it's like, you're looking at their face trying to work out how rough their life has been).

31 is in the realm of acceptability (half your age and add 7 = 28, for me).

Do you like dogs? How about British accents? (I can ditch the dog).

Lol, you're funny. That picture was taken a couple months ago. I don't look my age and am regularly confused for someone in their early 20's. I get it from my mother.

11-08-2012, 06:09 PM
(11-08-2012 06:05 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  Lol, you're funny. That picture was taken a couple months ago. I don't look my age and am regularly confused for someone in their early 20's. I get it from my mother.

A girl from Arizona conjures only one thing for me:-

The release of which coincided with my phase of LSD experimentation. Good times.