Frustrated....so frustrated.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: Frustrated....so frustrated.
RC, it looks like this thread title now refers to you. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Big Grin RE: Frustrated....so frustrated.
(11-08-2012 06:09 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 06:05 PM)angela_means_fallen_angel Wrote:  Lol, you're funny. That picture was taken a couple months ago. I don't look my age and am regularly confused for someone in their early 20's. I get it from my mother.

A girl from Arizona conjures only one thing for me:-

The release of which coincided with my phase of LSD experimentation. Good times.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2012, 06:16 PM
(11-08-2012 06:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  RC, it looks like this thread title now refers to you. Tongue

Alas, it is true... I have been single for too long.

Which is shocking, really, because I'm quite a catch.

No... now... hey... stop laughing...
[+] 4 users Like Red Celt's post
11-08-2012, 06:17 PM
(11-08-2012 06:16 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 06:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  RC, it looks like this thread title now refers to you. Tongue

Alas, it is true... I have been single for too long.

Which is shocking, really, because I'm quite a catch.

No... now... hey... stop laughing...

You crack me up.

She said all a body would have to do there was to go around all day long with a harp and sing. So I didn't think much of it. But I never said so. I asked her if she reckoned Tom Sawyer would go there, and she said not by a considerable sight. I was glad about that, because I wanted him and me to be together. - Huck Finn.
11-08-2012, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2012 06:22 PM by DLJ.)
My itching fingers would type something like:
Faith is such a comfort at times like these. What saddens me so much and what I try so hard to understand is why GOD was deaf to the other mother's prayers; How could GOD be so cruel to give a child leukemia or brain damage or an extra chromosome? Why do innocent children need to suffer for GOD's plan. It is so, so hard to understand. It makes me cry.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
11-08-2012, 06:25 PM
(11-08-2012 06:18 PM)DLJ Wrote:  My itching fingers would tyoe something like:
Faith is such a comfort at times like these. What saddens me so much and what I try so hard to understand is why GOD was deaf to the other mother's prayers; How could GOD be so cruel to give a child leukemia or brain damage or an extra chromosome? Why do innocent children need to suffer for GOD's plan. It is so, so hard to understand. It makes me cry.

Damnit, DLJ, you're such a buzz-kill. I'd just about pulled, there.

I was in the middle of twiddling my handlebar moustache and adjusting my monocle, magnificating at the continued success-rate of my humour-laden pulling techniques.

And you had to go and mention God. Tsk!
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
11-08-2012, 06:30 PM
(11-08-2012 06:25 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 06:18 PM)DLJ Wrote:  My itching fingers would tyoe something like:

Damnit, DLJ, you're such a buzz-kill. I'd just about pulled, there.

I was in the middle of twiddling my handlebar moustache and adjusting my monocle, magnificating at the continued success-rate of my humour-laden pulling techniques.

And you had to go and mention God. Tsk!

You might have missed where I have hinted at it before but my apartment is full of young women who are seeking shelter from some of the evils of the world.
The house rules are: No gods, no dogs, no men, no durian!

I have an over-developed rescuer-gene.

Another one saved!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
11-08-2012, 06:34 PM
(11-08-2012 06:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  You might have missed where I have hinted at it before but my apartment is full of young women who are seeking shelter from some of the evils of the world.

Translation: I'm alright, Jack... screw-ew-ew-ooh you-ooh!

You're a Child of Thatcher, alright. Weeping
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
11-08-2012, 06:40 PM
(11-08-2012 06:18 PM)DLJ Wrote:  My itching fingers would type something like:

That's EXACTLY what I would love to say.

11-08-2012, 06:44 PM
(11-08-2012 06:34 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 06:30 PM)DLJ Wrote:  You might have missed where I have hinted at it before but my apartment is full of young women who are seeking shelter from some of the evils of the world.

Translation: I'm alright, Jack... screw-ew-ew-ooh you-ooh!

You're a Child of Thatcher, alright. Weeping

That was my era. Not a good time of history to hold Marxist opinions.
But the Child Support Agency came into existence after her reign and most of the girls here come from countries that do not have such a thing.

Oops! I just got serious for a moment. Won't happen again. Sorry!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post