Frustrated

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-10-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Frustrated
(13-10-2012 01:14 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Is there a Kiwanis organization near you?

I'm still a fan of doing this shit ourselves, when she gets there and they ask how she came to be there she answers, "A bunch of atheists funded me."

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Frustrated
(13-10-2012 01:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-10-2012 01:14 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Is there a Kiwanis organization near you?

I'm still a fan of doing this shit ourselves, when she gets there and they ask how she came to be there she answers, "A bunch of atheists funded me."

Amen, brutha!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Well....I officially have Seth's permission to beg for money.

Zombie Walk is done, time to get to it. Guess I'll start a separate thread about the whole thing, but I'm still figuring out how to do it. As I got more familiar with indiegogo I found a few other things that are a little tricky for me. So I'll definitely wait til I'm sure of the best approach before I start a new thread.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
14-10-2012, 08:28 PM
(14-10-2012 06:21 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well....I officially have Seth's permission to beg for money.

Zombie Walk is done, time to get to it. Guess I'll start a separate thread about the whole thing, but I'm still figuring out how to do it. As I got more familiar with indiegogo I found a few other things that are a little tricky for me. So I'll definitely wait til I'm sure of the best approach before I start a new thread.

I'd check out GoGetFunding as well. This comparison seems to indicate they are the cheapest. Of course the cheapest approach of all is to just set up a new PayPal account and advertise here, but then your cause's exposure is limited to, well here and your other friends. The additional exposure to a broader community is what justifies their fees. From the looks of it Indigogo has the biggest community, but the downside is your cause might also just get lost in it. ... I'm very curious to see how this goes. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
16-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Shit. This may all be for nothing. Looks like they may cancel the trip. Not enough kids.

Putting it all on hold until we know. This sucks!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
16-10-2012, 02:26 PM
(16-10-2012 12:45 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Shit. This may all be for nothing. Looks like they may cancel the trip. Not enough kids.

Putting it all on hold until we know. This sucks!

Sucks man. Wish I could go Undecided

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.