Frustration. "Atheist Book?"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2011, 09:26 PM
RE: Frustration. "Atheist Book?"
Dane Cook is a Level 17 Ass! His specialties include Dumbassery and WTFROFL-Dumbassery (unlockable at Level 14).
Also I think I've seen him performing this "joke" at some talk show.

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2011, 11:24 PM
(05-04-2011 01:11 PM)Cdf50 Wrote:  So now, religion not only shuns evolution, but basic science as well.

It was more than two thousand years from the time that the circumference of the earth was accurately calculated until the religious community finally stopped preaching that the earth was flat.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
06-04-2011, 12:39 AM
If you like to mock atheism, at least mock it in a witty way like this Smile
(Dawkins as arrogant rapper)

I Heart this video

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
06-04-2011, 12:45 AM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!! That Video is about to become viral!
Ok Sarah; Here is a video you can show him that doesn't provoke any fights.

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.
[+] 1 user Likes Chesstime's post
06-04-2011, 08:54 AM
My jaw hurts, from laughing.

Great video
06-04-2011, 10:10 AM
I liked the movie "Mr. Brooks" but I loved the scene of Kevin Costner's character killing Dane Cook's character with a shovel. Dane Cook is overdone and annoying. The only "comedian," I put that in quotes because I loathe even calling him that, I despise more than Dane Cook is Carlos Mencia. An arrogant ass who uses the same jokes over...and over...and over...and over...and then made a tv show to use the same jokes again! And he stole most of his jokes from other comedians!!!! I guess this rant really did not apply to the overall thread but I feel better now!

As for the "Atheist Book" I think the bible does a better job of advocating for atheism than it does for christianity Smile. You might mention that to him when the discussion comes up again. I have to agree with others however that if you cannot discuss beliefs in a reasonable and respectful manner then you are going to have problems in the relationship down the road. My wife believes in god but we can talk about it and religion without being disrespectful or saying "you are doing that atheist/christian thing again." Respectful does not mean agreeing but it means listening, understanding and appreciating their opinion.

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
06-04-2011, 04:57 PM
(06-04-2011 10:10 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I liked the movie "Mr. Brooks" but I loved the scene of Kevin Costner's character killing Dane Cook's character with a shovel. Dane Cook is overdone and annoying.

YES!
And an excellent flick in its own right, I might add.

I play CityVille, and I need you as my neighbor!
I need a job too, so that I can play CityVille less.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2011, 06:04 PM

Oh. My. ..Science.

That video was the greatest thing i have ever seen, and i'm certainly making a forum set out of it.
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2011, 01:31 PM
The science rap video... Big Grin It's the best! Can't stop repeating it. Tongue

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
07-04-2011, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2011 04:55 PM by SoCATrueAtheist.)
(03-04-2011 08:11 AM)SarahDarleen Wrote:  " oooo i'm an Atheist and when I die i'll be a tree."

What? I've been an atheist my entire life and I've never heard this. I thought when I died I would simply cease to exist. Are you telling me I'm supposed to be a tree?
Please don't take this the wrong way but can you really see a future with this guy? You can disagree with your partner about a lot of things (my husband is an avid gamer and I just can't get on board for example) but it sounds like you can't even have a decent conversation with this guy.