Fuck China

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 02:14 AM
RE: Fuck China
(04-06-2014 02:10 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  There's an even worse country to the north-east. Why don't you go bitch about them instead? Drinking Beverage

Perhaps because Tiananmen Square is in China? Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-06-2014, 04:04 AM
(04-06-2014 01:51 AM)sporehux Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 01:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That's a lot of people muffs, so don't go unprepared!

[Image: web_ky_2_oz.jpg]

No need for that, he talks out his arse so often its lubricated with saliva. Weeping

I lol'ed.
Well played.

(04-06-2014 02:10 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  There's an even worse country to the north-east. Why don't you go bitch about them instead? Drinking Beverage

Sister, if I wanted to talk about every stupid thing in the world news this sub forum would be spammed with threads.
So how's about you shut the hell up?
Tiananmen Square was a very significant event and how China handles this event even today shows how fragile and scared the ruling party is.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-06-2014, 04:11 AM
(04-06-2014 04:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 01:51 AM)sporehux Wrote:  No need for that, he talks out his arse so often its lubricated with saliva. Weeping

I lol'ed.
Well played.

[Image: Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-06-2014, 06:04 AM
Shitty thing that happened, but I still don't wanna screw China. I mean, I love China, and have spent countless hours delving into Chinese history books, but I still am not ready for that type of intimacy with them...at least not yet.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
[+] 3 users Like Elskidor's post
04-06-2014, 08:24 AM
(04-06-2014 01:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Oh! I thought this was going to be about their recent muscle-flexing over Vietnam territory / water.

Y'know... USA distracted by Russia's little games and hugely in dept... good opportunity to stir some shit... that's kinda thing.

Yeah the chinese muscle flexing in the pacific is getting far less news coverage, but has the potential to be even more dangerous. The US has more or less told Japan "we agree with you, but bro you're on your own".

I had a chinese skype pal for a while I met on chatroulette, of all places (without my penis out Dodgy ). She lived somewhere in the south east specific of china, I forget the name of the province. What she said about politics there was hardly surprising but very interesting. She is the equivalent of a masters student there studying english. She told me in a conversation once that she hates studying politics, which surprised me because we talked about politics all the time (mostly US politics), and then after questioning her about it for a little bit I guess all they do is memorize and regurgitate the party line. She has whole courses devoted to chinese communist propaganda. I wouldn't like it either Undecided . She also told me that her local elections where pretty much fixed, and that party officials went around telling people who to vote for.

China is a big place, it might not be like that everywhere. Sometimes I think there might be a growing democratic movement in China, and amongst the educated and middle class groups of peoples there very well probably is. China is fucking huge though, so its hard to say if that applies at all to the majority of or peoples who are either rural farmers or factory workers.
04-06-2014, 08:56 AM
(04-06-2014 08:24 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 01:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Oh! I thought this was going to be about their recent muscle-flexing over Vietnam territory / water.

Y'know... USA distracted by Russia's little games and hugely in dept... good opportunity to stir some shit... that's kinda thing.

Yeah the chinese muscle flexing in the pacific is getting far less news coverage, but has the potential to be even more dangerous. The US has more or less told Japan "we agree with you, but bro you're on your own".

I had a chinese skype pal for a while I met on chatroulette, of all places (without my penis out Dodgy ). She lived somewhere in the south east specific of china, I forget the name of the province. What she said about politics there was hardly surprising but very interesting. She is the equivalent of a masters student there studying english. She told me in a conversation once that she hates studying politics, which surprised me because we talked about politics all the time (mostly US politics), and then after questioning her about it for a little bit I guess all they do is memorize and regurgitate the party line. She has whole courses devoted to chinese communist propaganda. I wouldn't like it either Undecided . She also told me that her local elections where pretty much fixed, and that party officials went around telling people who to vote for.

China is a big place, it might not be like that everywhere. Sometimes I think there might be a growing democratic movement in China, and amongst the educated and middle class groups of peoples there very well probably is. China is fucking huge though, so its hard to say if that applies at all to the majority of or peoples who are either rural farmers or factory workers.

We have two China-based members. Maybe they know.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...olourcraze
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/User-HU-Junyuan

04-06-2014, 09:00 AM
Such a sad day. Sadly this shit happens everywhere Sad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
04-06-2014, 09:01 AM
(04-06-2014 08:24 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  

My Chinese bros from my undergrad days definitely didn't buy the party line. But I'm pretty sure the people who end up as exchange students aren't a very representative sample...

But to paraphrase Daniel Dennet among others, it's quite possible to have a party line nobody believes in, and yet persists...

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
04-06-2014, 09:06 AM
(04-06-2014 09:01 AM)cjlr Wrote:  But to paraphrase Daniel Dennet among others, it's quite possible to have a party line nobody believes in, and yet persists...

True 'dat No
04-06-2014, 09:38 AM
I don't really care about China. But the Chinese do. Because of what happened at the Square, their own country stripped them off their rights to live in a democratic state. That makes me feel sorry for them. But still, I don't care about China.