Fuck Obama and his X-tian fucktard cronies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2016, 12:08 AM
Fuck Obama and his X-tian fucktard cronies
I couldn't believe it. I was checking up on Kanye West's BBBFF, and I found this from the Secretary of Defense to the fucking faggots and lesboes. I thought you atheist mother fuckers got rid of this Xtian g0ddddde shit.[Image: File:AshCarter9NOVmemo.png]

WHAT the FUCk is up with this!!!!!!!!!

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2016, 12:11 AM
RE: Fuck Obama and his X-tian fucktard cronies
Guys, he's been on the sauce again.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
15-12-2016, 12:37 AM
Obviously, I am going to have to start doing the atheist political activity work that you people cannot do.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
15-12-2016, 12:47 AM
(15-12-2016 12:08 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I couldn't believe it. I was checking up on Kanye West's BBBFF, and I found this from the Secretary of Defense to the fucking faggots and lesboes. I thought you atheist mother fuckers got rid of this Xtian g0ddddde shit.[Image: File:AshCarter9NOVmemo.png]

WHAT the FUCk is up with this!!!!!!!!!

1) There's no "e" in lesbos. If you're going to troll, at least have the common goddamned courtesy to not assault our eyes with the spelling and grammar skills of a sixth grader. Thanks.

2) What's the problem with that memo, exactly? The God language there ("may God continue to bless the USA") is pretty commonplace in Washington political circles, from speeches to memos. I'd rather it be dumped along with a lot of other religious trash that has found its way into the cultural memes of this country, but I fail to understand why this is worthy of a thread, let alone your hyperbole.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
15-12-2016, 01:12 AM
How can someone possibly get a negative rep of -71. That's pretty amazing Blink

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-12-2016, 01:28 AM
Why dont you just drill a hole in your head and fill with manure?....ahhh, already got that far. Thumbsup

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
15-12-2016, 06:52 AM
(15-12-2016 12:11 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Guys, he's been on the sauce again.

It's winter so he's back seeking shelter in the public library where they have wifi.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-12-2016, 08:29 AM
(15-12-2016 12:47 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  1) There's no "e" in lesbos. If you're going to troll, at least have the common goddamned courtesy to not assault our eyes with the spelling and grammar skills of a sixth grader. Thanks.

That's a SERIOUS insult to sixth-graders.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
15-12-2016, 09:40 PM
(15-12-2016 12:47 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  2) What's the problem with that memo, exactly? The God language there ("may God continue to bless the USA") is pretty commonplace in Washington political circles, from speeches to memos. I'd rather it be dumped along with a lot of other religious trash that has found its way into the cultural memes of this country, but I fail to understand why this is worthy of a thread, let alone your hyperbole.
usually, I am not offended, but I thought it was without military bearing, as we would say in the Navy; and I would think that a liberal Democrat Sod would put some effort into trying to detheitize the military.

I have been working on some non-theism rhetoric replacements. How about you?