Fuck You Chuck Shumer....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2017, 04:24 PM
Fuck You Chuck Shumer....
"Top" Democrat Chuck Shumer once again opened his mouth and revealed the slimy shit that's inside him......

Schumer was blathering his usual cuntshit off to the Huffington Post - praising the "ACA".....

"Who is going to cover all these Americans if the ACA is repealed?????"

Oh fuck you.....

The ACA was NEVER about "giving all Americans" medical care....

It was making sure big insurance companies had a captive audience that they could then fleece..............

You want universal coverage???????

Great!!!!!!!!!

What a WONDERFUL, caring, human loving idea..........................

How about we really do it -- by ELIMINATING insurance companies from the health care system???????

Do you REALLY think insurance companies are interested in YOUR medical care??????

Fuck....

I've got a bridge I'll sell your stupid ass............................

You don't get better service - by adding a layer of profit motivated middle management.........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
03-01-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: Fuck You Chuck Shumer....
I thought the ACA was an attempt and a first step toward a system of universal healthcare? This first step was a result of intense compromise between Republicans and Democrates (and the numerous sub-groups that hide behind those curtains). Right now, Republicans and the Trump administration don't wish to replace the ACA with the next step toward universal healthcare, but replace it with the system prior to 2008. Thus the quote "Who is going to cover all these Americans if the ACA is repealed?" is legitimate since 20 million persons, who were not covered prior the ACA, might very well loose their insurance. Yes, the ACA is not a very good law, in fact it's pretty bad. Yet, what is proposed right now, and as a solid chance of comming ot pass, is not to improve the ACA or continue toward universal healthcare, like may Democrates (and probably some Republicans too) including soon to be ex-president Obama want, but to return to a previous status quo that was just as bad if not worse in terms of quality of healthcare and coverage than what is offered currently. At least that's the reading I have the current situation concerning the debates surrounding healthcare in which this quote from Schumer inscribe itself.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
03-01-2017, 08:31 PM
(03-01-2017 04:24 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  "Top" Democrat Chuck Shumer once again opened his mouth and revealed the slimy shit that's inside him......

Schumer was blathering his usual cuntshit off to the Huffington Post - praising the "ACA".....

Oh fuck you.....

It was making sure big insurance companies had a captive audience that they could then fleece..............

Great!!!!!!!!!

How about we really do it -- by ELIMINATING insurance companies from the health care system???????

Do you REALLY think insurance companies are interested in YOUR medical care??????

Fuck....

You don't get better service - by adding a layer of profit motivated middle management.........

Both my college aged kids are on ACA and are very happy with it. If ACA is repealed my husband and I will have to pay for our daughter's medical care and we sometimes can't afford it.

You don't have kids do you Online?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-01-2017, 09:42 PM
(03-01-2017 08:31 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 04:24 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  "Top" Democrat Chuck Shumer once again opened his mouth and revealed the slimy shit that's inside him......

Oh fuck you.....

Great!!!!!!!!!

Fuck....

Both my college aged kids are on ACA and are very happy with it. If ACA is repealed my husband and I will have to pay for our daughter's medical care and we sometimes can't afford it.

Your college aged kids are the LEAST likely to need it.....

So don't trot the kids out as an excuse........

The people who can't afford to pay the insurance premiums -- and get stuck paying the extra (approximate) $700 a year in penalties aren't real impressed with your kid's coverage. Frequently these are low paid (or no pay) people who are getting fucked in the ass - so insurance companies can get a steady stream of healthy people (like college aged kids) - who don't cost the insurance companies money.........................

Universal coverage????

GREAT!!!!

All for it.........

Paying fatass insurance pricks big profits, and spending huge money bullshitting the public into thinking they're getting a good deal????

Not so much...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
03-01-2017, 09:52 PM
(03-01-2017 09:42 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 08:31 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Both my college aged kids are on ACA and are very happy with it. If ACA is repealed my husband and I will have to pay for our daughter's medical care and we sometimes can't afford it.

Your college aged kids are the LEAST likely to need it.....

The people who can't afford to pay the insurance premiums -- and get stuck paying the extra (approximate) $700 a year in penalties aren't real impressed with your kid's coverage. Frequently these are low paid (or no pay) people who are getting fucked in the ass - so insurance companies can get a steady stream of healthy people (like college aged kids) - who don't cost the insurance companies money.........................

Universal coverage????

GREAT!!!!

All for it.........

Paying fatass insurance pricks big profits, and spending huge money bullshitting the public into thinking they're getting a good deal????

Not so much...

My daughter has her birth control 100% covered plus pap tests. She got the HPV shot covered and a good portion of an asthma inhaler covered. Would you rather she get pregnant, not breath? I wouldn't. Everyone needs medical coverage from the very young to college to old age.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-01-2017, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2017 02:11 PM by Bucky Ball.)
The ACA is basically Mitt Romney's plan that Obama agreed to, that the lobbyists for the insurance companies and drug companies cooked up to oppose the Democratic ideas they hated (single-payer etc). It's a step in the right direction. It's never going to be repealed, on a practical basis. They may "pass repeal", but it will stay in effect. No one is ever taking 20 million VOTERS off their insurance, and it's not in the Republican Budget Resolution proposed today. The US pays more and gets the least actual care in all the developed nations. The real problems in US health care economics aren't even being discussed. In the US, it is accepted that everyone has the right to care. Whether it's paid by taxes through Medicaid, or some other way, (bankruptcies and the hospitals indirectly reimbursed for those who can't pay), the people in the US *will* be paying for the care of it's people. The hospitals can't refuse to treat patients who walk in their doors. There are big fights in the future, about who gets what. Should any one patient get everything ? Should failed transplants get re-done ? Should trans people get re-assignment surgeries, if they can't afford to pay for them ? Should 95 year olds get Medicare to pay to "do everything you can" to save them, when they are likely terminal ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-01-2017, 08:10 AM
(03-01-2017 09:52 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 09:42 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Your college aged kids are the LEAST likely to need it.....

Universal coverage????

GREAT!!!!

All for it.........

Not so much...

My daughter has her birth control 100% covered plus pap tests. She got the HPV shot covered and a good portion of an asthma inhaler covered. Would you rather she get pregnant, not breath? I wouldn't. Everyone needs medical coverage from the very young to college to old age.

I'm all for your daughter having health coverage.

I'm NOT in favor of some insurance company making money off it...............

The ACA is a shit soaked bandaid........

04-01-2017, 08:15 AM
(03-01-2017 09:42 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Universal coverage????

I know, right? We should be like the Ferengi and have the women all naked and stuff.... Consider

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
04-01-2017, 08:29 AM
The problem with eliminating insurance companies is that no one could afford medical treatment without them. Healthcare costs have gone too high.

The only solution is socialized healthcare. It works in other countries, 58 according to Wikipedia. Australia, UK, most of Europe, Canada - first world countries.

No reason it couldn't work here.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
04-01-2017, 08:59 AM
(04-01-2017 08:29 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  The problem with eliminating insurance companies is that no one could afford medical treatment without them. Healthcare costs have gone too high.

The only solution is socialized healthcare. It works in other countries, 58 according to Wikipedia. Australia, UK, most of Europe, Canada - first world countries.

No reason it couldn't work here.

The only problem with eliminating insurance companies from the health care system will be the greed induced lawsuits from the corporate cocksuckers in the insurance industry....

Fuck 'em...

Hard numbers aren't even necessary to prove the case against insurance companies................

It's pretty simple.

Insurance companies do NOT create wealth for their customers.

"You're in good hands with Allstate" means they have one hand on your throat, and one on your wallet...................

Goods and services cost "x". If you add profit motive to "x" it has to cost more.
Any system must have administrators. In theory - you should be able to have government administrators provide the same service as a private company at less cost - because there isn't a profit motive.

Socialized medicine can be cheaper - PROVIDED - that the system is set up without putting millions of government workers on payroll to administer it. Fortunately - it's probably possible these days - with computerized records - and automatic payroll deductions.......

The problem will come with government bloat. Some bureaucrat wants more underlings, and a bigger desk in a corner office -- so he goes after congresscritters for more money........

It won't be easy....

But it's bound to be better than the shit we've got now....

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post