Fuck You Chuck Shumer....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2017, 08:18 AM
RE: Fuck You Chuck Shumer....
(10-01-2017 05:52 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 04:24 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  "Top" Democrat Chuck Shumer once again opened his mouth and revealed the slimy shit that's inside him......

Schumer was blathering his usual cuntshit off to the Huffington Post - praising the "ACA".....

"Who is going to cover all these Americans if the ACA is repealed?????"

Oh fuck you.....

The ACA was NEVER about "giving all Americans" medical care....

It was making sure big insurance companies had a captive audience that they could then fleece..............

Clearly you don't know much about healthcare or insurance. The ACA has hardly been a goldmine for insurers, many of whom went in and got out. Insurers aren't the ones billing for procedures, or medications, for chemotherapy. It's not insurance that makes up the bulk of healthcare cost.

Quote:How about we really do it -- by ELIMINATING insurance companies from the health care system???????

While a single payor system might be the only way to improve Obamacare, under a Republican presedent that's clearly not on the table. The ACA is pretty much the most conservative option for covering as many people as possible, a Trump presidency repealing it, just means something worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly - you're trying to blow smoke up my ass....................

Insurance companies are in it for the money -- period.

If you don't believe that - I've got a bridge I'll sell you...........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2017, 08:33 AM
RE: Fuck You Chuck Shumer....
(11-01-2017 08:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Clearly - you're trying to blow smoke up my ass....................

Insurance companies are in it for the money -- period.

If you don't believe that - I've got a bridge I'll sell you...........

Insurance companies have a profit motive, but in terms of overall healthcare the portion that goes towards the profits of insurance companies perhaps less 2-3 percent. It's why insurance companies tend to invest their premiums in other areas, like property.

But the profits motive are two fold, insurance companies are motivated to reduce healthcare cost, haggle over reimbursement rates for drugs and procedures, it's why insurance companies only pay a fraction of the cost for a medication, compared to what you would pay without insurance.

Removing the profit motive from insurance companies, does very little to address the exuberant cost of healthcare, which is primarily the result of the cost of medication, and procedures, and the cost to take care of the least healthiest among us.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply