Fuck You Internet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 04:06 AM
Fuck You Internet
It's the First of April, and so I'm giving a preemptive "FUCK YOU" to the entire internet as it will inevitably try to be too clever for it's own good.

Fuck you internet, just fuck you...

[Image: internet.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-04-2014, 04:07 AM
RE: Fuck You Internet
I work on an internet based system so I think this most days when I'm at work.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 3 users Like Eva's post
01-04-2014, 05:18 AM
LOL Ev!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
01-04-2014, 05:30 AM
(01-04-2014 04:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  It's the First of April, and so I'm giving a preemptive "FUCK YOU" to the entire internet as it will inevitably try to be too clever for it's own good.

Fuck you internet, just fuck you...

[Image: internet.jpg]

Meanwhile, down here in the future, the First is almost done and nothing irregular has occurred.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
01-04-2014, 05:32 AM
[Image: 1981778_10152028985798951_532796770_n.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 9 users Like WitchSabrina's post
01-04-2014, 05:34 AM
(01-04-2014 05:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Meanwhile, down here in the future, the First is almost done and nothing irregular has occurred.

WHAT!? Shocking

What news do you bring to us from the future! Surely with your advanced (12+ hours ahead) knowledge of what will happen, you're living like a king on the backs of successive Super Bowl/World Cup gambling wins! Weeping

Tongue

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-04-2014, 05:41 AM
(01-04-2014 05:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 05:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Meanwhile, down here in the future, the First is almost done and nothing irregular has occurred.

WHAT!? Shocking

What news do you bring to us from the future! Surely with your advanced (12+ hours ahead) knowledge of what will happen, you're living like a king on the backs of successive Super Bowl/World Cup gambling wins! Weeping

Tongue

I'm not allowed to divulge that information.

Or, since you started with the Haruhi, this may be more appropriate:

[Image: _a_f_k__+The+Melancholy+of+Haruhi+Suzumi...500004.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-04-2014, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 05:51 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(01-04-2014 05:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 05:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  WHAT!? Shocking

Tongue

I'm not allowed to divulge that information.

Honestly, I just typed 'fuck you internet' into Google image search, and I thought it was the funniest thing in the first row. Tongue

[Image: Capture001.png]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-04-2014, 05:47 AM
(01-04-2014 05:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 05:41 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm not allowed to divulge that information.

Honestly, I just typed 'fuck you internet' into Google image search, and I thought it was the funniest thing in the first row. Tongue

[Image: 1336196033414.jpg]

01-04-2014, 06:57 AM
But it's the 2nd...

[Image: oscar.png]