Fuck You Internet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 07:18 AM
RE: Fuck You Internet
(01-04-2014 06:57 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  But it's the 2nd...

Coming to you live, from the Future's Future, our news-anchor Muffs is on the scene!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-04-2014, 07:38 AM
good that I will be working all day and will not encounter any "jokes"

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
01-04-2014, 08:42 AM
OMG FOR THIS APRIL 1ST GOOGLE MAPS HAS POKEMON!

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
01-04-2014, 05:00 PM
(01-04-2014 07:18 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 06:57 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  But it's the 2nd...

Coming to you live, from the Future's Future, our news-anchor Muffs is on the scene!

Thank you Free Thought.
Yes I am standing here in the actual future future reporting to you live from what can only described as the second coming (note for the perverted: not cumming, coming with an O not a U). The sky is bright orange, everything is on fire and people are running around screaming like headless chickens. It appears we were wrong.
Back to you at the studio Free Though.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
01-04-2014, 10:12 PM
(01-04-2014 05:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 07:18 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Coming to you live, from the Future's Future, our news-anchor Muffs is on the scene!

Thank you Free Thought.
Yes I am standing here in the actual future future reporting to you live from what can only described as the second coming (note for the perverted: not cumming, coming with an O not a U). The sky is bright orange, everything is on fire and people are running around screaming like headless chickens. It appears we were wrong.
Back to you at the studio Free Though.

[Image: vlcsnap-2011-12-20-07h23m30s203_528_poster.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
02-04-2014, 09:19 AM
(01-04-2014 04:06 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  It's the First of April, and so I'm giving a preemptive "FUCK YOU" to the entire internet as it will inevitably try to be too clever for it's own good.

Fuck you internet, just fuck you...

[Image: internet.jpg]

Given that you wrote that on April 1, I know you don't really mean it. You love the Internet and the Internet loves you.

...well, probably not that last part. Most of us are dicks.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
02-04-2014, 11:36 PM
Probably should have posted this earlier.

"My best April Fools joke happened last night.

Friend had to stay at my place last night due to his schedule compared to the train schedule. After he tucked himself in with a blanket and my recliner chair, and I got myself tucked in, I said to him "By the way, April Fools is over, so get the hell out of my house."

We spent the next few minutes laughing before finally getting to sleep.

Later we woke up to my alarm clock which had the sound of the"Screaming Korean Starcraft guy losing his shit" video."

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post