Fuck You, Patrick Moore

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2017, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2017 02:05 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
Fuck You, Patrick Moore
Straight from PragerU (that's conservative talk show host Dennis Prager's 'educational' videos) comes this steaming, blathering pile of bullshit about Carbon Dioxie's role in climate change. Synopsis: Since all life on this planet is carbon based and said carbon originates from CO2 in the atmosphere, how can having burning fossil fuels thereby adding more CO2 into the atmosphere be bad for you?

Well by that logic, since my consciousness and cognitive processes in my brain are a myriad of electrical signals, it stands to reason that, if I French kiss a light socket, it will increase the amount of electricity in my brain and make me smarter.

Fucking imbecile. And the worst part is every scientifically illiterate conservative tool will parrot this shit through every corner of the alt right, making it nearly impossible to quash these kinds of lies.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
26-04-2017, 11:12 AM
RE: Fuck You, Patrick Moore
PragerU makes such funny videos; well funny when they get ripped to shreads by skeptics.
26-04-2017, 11:20 AM
It's the Jeff Foxworthy syndrome.
26-04-2017, 11:35 AM
(26-04-2017 10:40 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Straight from PragerU (that's conservative talk show host Dennis Prager's 'educational' videos) comes this steaming blathering pile of bullshit about Carbon Dioxie's role in climate change. Synopsis: since all life on this planet is carbon based and said carbon originates from CO2 in the atmosphere, how can having CO2 be bad for you.

Well by that logic, since my consciousness and cognitive processes in my brain are a myriad of electrical signals, it stands to reason that, if I French kiss a light socket, it will increase the amount of electricity in my brain and make me smarter.

Fucking imbecile. And the worst part is every scientifically illiterate conservative tool will parrot this shit through every corner of the alt right, making it nearly impossible to quash these kinds of lies.

This is not only BULLSHIT, but dangerous denial BULLSHIT.

If these fuckfaces think burning anything is ok, then why don't they suck a tail pipe, or stand over a smokey fire and inhale the smoke?

This is the same pseudo science big oil used to keep lead in gas for decades. "Lead comes out of the ground so how can it be bad for you?"

CO2 is natural and so is lead, but that doesn't make it good for humans. That is as stupid as saying Cobras are natural, ok fuckface, go pet one.

There are very natural things that are at the same time very dangerous to ingest. Anthrax also naturally occurs but under certain conditions and especially when human manufactured in large concentrations it is very deadly.

CO2 is dangerous to the climate considering the current volume humans create by burning fossil fuels because it traps heat, and that melts the ice caps which in turn causes the atmosphere to be hyper active.

I am dead serious, we are at a point in human history that shit like this SHOULD be illegal to produce. To me it is as dangerous as drunk driving.

I value free speech, but climate change denial is as stupid and dangerous as denying the holocaust.

These assholes are selling crap that will harm our species long term as well as the planet.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Here is the moron's twitter page, please feel free to go over there and spread facts.
https://twitter.com/DennisPrager

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2017, 09:02 AM
Cancer is natural, too. Doesn't make it "good."

No