Fuck winter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Fuck winter
Ewwww. Why would you want to fuck an old man? Winter's all old and.... those old wrinkly balls.........ewwwwwwww!!!!!!! Blink

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2015, 09:08 PM
(11-02-2015 08:59 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Ewwww. Why would you want to fuck an old man? Winter's all old and.... those old wrinkly balls.........ewwwwwwww!!!!!!! Blink

Yeah, but, it's not like that's all that's on offer...

... this is my signature!
11-02-2015, 09:32 PM
(11-02-2015 09:08 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 08:59 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Ewwww. Why would you want to fuck an old man? Winter's all old and.... those old wrinkly balls.........ewwwwwwww!!!!!!! Blink

Yeah, but, it's not like that's all that's on offer...

Ewwww. Why would they want to fuck cjlr? He's all old and.... those old wrinkly balls.........ewwwwwwww!!!!!!! Tongue

JK. I agree, I like the winter maiden far better, especially if she looks like Elsa. Drooling

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
11-02-2015, 09:49 PM
(11-02-2015 09:32 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 09:08 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Yeah, but, it's not like that's all that's on offer...

Ewwww. Why would they want to fuck cjlr? He's all old and.... those old wrinkly balls.........ewwwwwwww!!!!!!! Tongue

JK. I agree, I like the winter maiden far better, especially if she looks like Elsa. Drooling

1. I'm not old, you fucker - just bald and ugly.

2. all balls are wrinkly - or have you not ever looked at your own?

Big Grin

11-02-2015, 09:50 PM
(11-02-2015 09:49 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 09:32 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Ewwww. Why would they want to fuck cjlr? He's all old and.... those old wrinkly balls.........ewwwwwwww!!!!!!! Tongue

1. I'm not old, you fucker - just bald and ugly.

Big Grin

Depends on if they get wet. Big Grin

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-02-2015, 09:55 PM
(11-02-2015 09:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 09:49 PM)cjlr Wrote:  1. I'm not old, you fucker - just bald and ugly.

Big Grin

Depends on if they get wet. Big Grin

Wet?

I daresay you mean cold, in which case, even old man Winter himself would surely have some smooth goods to show the world...

11-02-2015, 10:16 PM
A week ago my car was completely buried in a single snowfall. Snow was waist deep stepping off the porch.

I love driving in this stuff, but I wish everyone else would gtfo of the road. Sliding around calls for smiles, not panic and walking speeds.
11-02-2015, 10:40 PM
Here in Winnipeg the current temperature is -24°C (-34 windchill). We're headed for a low of -30°C tonight with windchill of -39. Bloody 'ell.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2015, 10:43 PM
(11-02-2015 10:40 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Here in Winnipeg the current temperature is -24°C (-34 windchill). We're headed for a low of -30°C tonight with windchill of -39. Bloody 'ell.

Small consolation, then, that it's warmer here now; what you get today, we'll get in Sudbury tomorrow...
(-31/41 wind chill forecast tomorrow, as it happens...)

11-02-2015, 11:25 PM
(11-02-2015 05:44 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  Yup. I'm gonna complain about the weather again. I'm in Wood Buffalo Alberta and I'm told its -51c outside. I have too weather apps on my phone. One says it is -48c and the other says -42c. These are with windchill factors. I could go out and feel it for myself but fuck that! I think there's a polar bear outside freezing to death...
Someone out there has gotta have it worse. Please tell me I'm not alone in my suffering.
And if you live somewhere warm.. Fuck you.

I live in Medford Oregon and it has not dropped below 40F in over two weeks. It was almost 60 the other day and we have had 50 degree F' mornings are 4am with 65' day times.

It is so abnormally warm this time of year. We have had almost no rainfall for what we are suppose to get as well. I mean, it has rained a little, but otherwise, its just grey skies and no rain.

Fucking global warming.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ