Fuck winter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2015, 05:39 AM
RE: Fuck winter
If it snowed every day and I never had to wake up drenched in sweat, I'd be a happy man.

Hot weather... blech

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
12-02-2015, 06:39 AM
(11-02-2015 05:50 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  SW Michigan here....

It was warmer with less snow when I lived on Kodiak Island Alaska.....

I'm in West Michigan, and it hasn't been that bad this year. An unusual amount of snow in November and a few nasty storms in January, but otherwise, nothing to write home about. Compared to last year, I'm not complaining!
12-02-2015, 06:43 AM
(12-02-2015 06:39 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 05:50 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  SW Michigan here....

It was warmer with less snow when I lived on Kodiak Island Alaska.....

I'm in West Michigan, and it hasn't been that bad this year. An unusual amount of snow in November and a few nasty storms in January, but otherwise, nothing to write home about. Compared to last year, I'm not complaining!

True.. But, it ain't over yet......

I'm debating whether or not this is the "new norm" - cuz we have had more snow and colder weather in the last couple years, over the last 30 years or so....

I''m in the design phase right now, and planning on building an enclosed cab - zero turn snowblower --- using a 23hp Briggs Vanguard engine with hydraulic motors running 4 wheels........ It looks like I can build it for under $4000.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-02-2015, 08:44 AM
(11-02-2015 09:49 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 09:32 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Ewwww. Why would they want to fuck cjlr? He's all old and.... those old wrinkly balls.........ewwwwwwww!!!!!!! Tongue

JK. I agree, I like the winter maiden far better, especially if she looks like Elsa. Drooling

1. I'm not old, you fucker - just bald and ugly.

2. all balls are wrinkly - or have you not ever looked at your own?

Big Grin

You'd have to ask my wife, she has had a much closer look. Angel

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
12-02-2015, 08:54 AM
(11-02-2015 07:14 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I am just a bit further south than you, you're in the wrong end of Alberta. I went tobogganing yesterday but today I am not leaving the house. Too chilly.

At -50 I love to stand outside for a couple minutes to breathe the cold air, when the lungs freeze instantly it's an odd feeling. That sharp pain reminds me how alive I am.

To be honest I've always enjoyed the sensation of my eyelids freezing shut.
Just to be clear they don't freeze shut and stay but you can feel them struggling to part.. It's pretty freaky.
12-02-2015, 09:02 AM
My favorite part of winter??

When it's over....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-02-2015, 12:23 PM
(12-02-2015 08:54 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 07:14 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I am just a bit further south than you, you're in the wrong end of Alberta. I went tobogganing yesterday but today I am not leaving the house. Too chilly.

At -50 I love to stand outside for a couple minutes to breathe the cold air, when the lungs freeze instantly it's an odd feeling. That sharp pain reminds me how alive I am.

To be honest I've always enjoyed the sensation of my eyelids freezing shut.
Just to be clear they don't freeze shut and stay but you can feel them struggling to part.. It's pretty freaky.

Yes… which reminds me of the lotion or make-up that cracks frozen on my face. Shocking Who needs cucumbers from a spa.
12-02-2015, 05:14 PM
I've been to Alberta in winter, great skiing. But you can keep that shit it. I think about three inches froze and broke off while I was there.
12-02-2015, 05:19 PM
You don't want to talk to me. I'm near Phoenix where it is near 80 and sunny.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
12-02-2015, 05:26 PM
(12-02-2015 05:19 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  You don't want to talk to me. I'm near Phoenix where it is near 80 and sunny.

We'll visit the "how nice it is here" theme again in, how about August???

Tongue