Fuck y'all, here's a generalization

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Fuck y'all, here's a generalization
(08-06-2014 06:03 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Even the cousin I work with. She cheated on her boyfriend with my coworker... Now his life and job are all fucked up and its affecting my work because we're the only two guys who are fixing fucked up shipments for the main ups freight terminal in Canada. She dumps her boyfriend and kicks him out of the house after he forgives her, just so she can move in this other new guy. Meanwhile she's still randomly disappearing with my coworker for an hour or so every couple days.

And this is only the most recent shit...

Rule number 1 will always be broken at least once before it's even realized that there needs to be a Rule number 1!

Rule Number 1: Do not fuck anyone you work with. (at least not until you are in your 40s so people just think it's a midlife crisis)

In other news.... you work for UPS? Confused Too?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-06-2014, 05:10 PM
I am pleased my distraction proved useful. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-06-2014, 08:13 PM
I don't know that "people with a mental illness behave strangely" is a generalisation so much as it is a definition...

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
09-06-2014, 11:41 PM
It sounds cruel, but the simple answer is don't date people with mental disorders. Seriously, no matter how hot they are, ignore whatever "I can save them" complex you got going on and give them a pass.
09-06-2014, 11:46 PM
I think these women, whose sex lives seem to preoccupy him, are his cousins.

I tried to distract him with crocodiles but am unsure it worked. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
10-06-2014, 12:05 AM
(09-06-2014 11:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I think these women, whose sex lives seem to preoccupy him, are his cousins.

Lol I work with one of my cousins, who's fucked a few people in the office, so its less of a preoccupation than an unavoidable nuicance.

And they only get mentioned because I was frustrated with a bipolar girl who turned out to be similar in a bunch of the shitty ways.
10-06-2014, 12:08 AM
(09-06-2014 04:13 PM)kim Wrote:  In other news.... you work for UPS? Confused Too?

UPS Freight... "Too?"
10-06-2014, 02:01 AM
(08-06-2014 05:01 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  So I've got this brush, and its probably too big... But I'll paint my question anyway:

Why are bipolar women always promiscuous, lying cuntbags?

My whole life I've watched two of my cousins go through hundreds of boyfriends... And cheat on every one that lasted more than a few weeks. In highschool I watched my friend do the same thing. Obviously I shouldn't have dated someone who's bipolar... But *hey, she's young and attractive, and I couldn't possibly be hurt by anything in my own head* Rolleyes

I've never cheated or been cheated on... In retrospect it was like getting in a car with someone who is determined to drive into a wall and I'm just sitting there twiddling my thumbs.

What an idiot. Dodgy

Come on, you know you were starting another gender war with this topic.

So, with no other choice, I'm going to sink low on this one.

I am too bright to believe all fathers are incestuous, all men rape, all bi-polar men hate women, the list goes on.

Your generalization is preposterous, but it inspires fun making. I love having fun Big Grin

As Freud would say (going on your big brush phallicy):

"when you were growing up, you feared becoming consumed by your bi-polar female cousins' vaginas because you had such a small, insignificant, little brush, yes? I tink dis may be de cause of your cunt phobia. What you really tink is dat all vagina's are bi-polar. Interesting, very interesting. But now you are a big boy with a bigger brush, yes? Yet you still tink with de little brush, no? Did your mother breast feed you, and if so, for how long? Times up. We will meet again, yes"

peas no grammar cks here.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 2 users Like Dee's post
10-06-2014, 02:03 AM
(10-06-2014 02:01 AM)Dee Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 05:01 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  So I've got this brush, and its probably too big... But I'll paint my question anyway:

Why are bipolar women always promiscuous, lying cuntbags?

My whole life I've watched two of my cousins go through hundreds of boyfriends... And cheat on every one that lasted more than a few weeks. In highschool I watched my friend do the same thing. Obviously I shouldn't have dated someone who's bipolar... But *hey, she's young and attractive, and I couldn't possibly be hurt by anything in my own head* Rolleyes

I've never cheated or been cheated on... In retrospect it was like getting in a car with someone who is determined to drive into a wall and I'm just sitting there twiddling my thumbs.

What an idiot. Dodgy

So, with no other choice, I'm going to sink low on this one.

I am too bright to believe all fathers are incestuous, all men rape, all bi-polar men hate women, the list goes on.

Your generalization is preposterous, but it inspires fun making. I love having fun Big Grin

As Freud would say (going on your big brush phallicy):

"when you were growing up, you feared becoming consumed by your bi-polar female cousins' vaginas because you had such a small, insignificant, little brush, yes? I tink dis may be de cause of your cunt phobia. What you really tink is dat all vagina's are bi-polar. Interesting, very interesting. But now you are a big boy with a bigger brush, yes? Yet you still tink with de little brush, no? Did your mother breast feed you, and if so, for how long? Times up. We will meet again, yes"

peas no grammar cks here.

Oh shit, you are a woman--back to de drawing board, yes?

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
10-06-2014, 03:04 AM
(10-06-2014 12:05 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 11:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I think these women, whose sex lives seem to preoccupy him, are his cousins.

Lol I work with one of my cousins, who's fucked a few people in the office, so its less of a preoccupation than an unavoidable nuicance.

And they only get mentioned because I was frustrated with a bipolar girl who turned out to be similar in a bunch of the shitty ways.

Very pleased you got my humor.

Crocodiles cry crocodile tears. They are so hard core dude! Wink

Banjo.