Fuck y'all, here's a generalization

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Fuck y'all, here's a generalization
(10-06-2014 08:48 AM)kim Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 08:25 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  My main reason for the (attmitedly drunken) rant was because my girlfriend was a lying bipolar cunt who uses people.

Don't stay with someone because you think they need you. You need you. You need to be with someone who is strong enough to take care of their own self. That's really part of the relationship deal: you take care of you, I'll take care of me, and we'll enjoy each other. If one of us gets weekend or sick now and then, the other will pick up the slack until we're both able to move together again.

Essentially, bipolar people are pretty fucked - they're prone to serious drama and their mood swings are too difficult to keep up with. It's always ALL about THEM... and don't you ever ever forget it!
In short... Fuck 'em. Drinking Beverage

Spot on... Yeah I'm not going to be dragged down with her. I tried to let it be all about her. Started censoring myself of completely reasonable questions just to avoid setting her off.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2014, 09:50 AM
(10-06-2014 08:25 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 07:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Perhaps you need to be more clear.

Your OP was full of all kinds of cuss words and hyperbole. Frankly it was hard to take you seriously.

I have found nothing but comfort from the good people here in my current distress.

Here is how your OP read to me.

"I cannot stop thinking about the sex lives of my cousins. They are filthy sluts. Yet I am unable to avert my gaze. And they make me angry!!!"

Perhaps if you posted as a mature adult you would be treated as such.

Just sayin'....

As it stands you come across as a creepy incestuous jerk.

Stop projecting...

You must have missed the part about how my cousin is affecting my workplace and my job... And then there's this; I don't actually care who any of them fuck, I just hate that they're terrible people about it.

You also missed the part where they only made it into my rant as examples of my limited experience with bipolar people. My main reason for the (attmitedly drunken) rant was because my girlfriend was a lying bipolar cunt who uses people.

So what about males who are bipolar? I knew a guy in college who was bipolar and he was trying to get into every girls pants. Women with bipolar don't have the corner market on crazy relationships, it seems to be part of the mental illness.

On a positive note scientists are mapping the brain, similar to the Genome Project the Human Connectome Project are mapping the connections and structure of the brain with extreme detail. Many scientists think this will someday advance a cure for mental illness. If it does it will be one of the greatest medical breakthroughs man has discovered.

Here's a short article about it.

http://www.neuroscienceblueprint.nih.gov/connectome/

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
10-06-2014, 10:17 AM
(10-06-2014 09:50 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 08:25 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Stop projecting...

You must have missed the part about how my cousin is affecting my workplace and my job... And then there's this; I don't actually care who any of them fuck, I just hate that they're terrible people about it.

You also missed the part where they only made it into my rant as examples of my limited experience with bipolar people. My main reason for the (attmitedly drunken) rant was because my girlfriend was a lying bipolar cunt who uses people.

So what about males who are bipolar? I knew a guy in college who was bipolar and he was trying to get into every girls pants. Women with bipolar don't have the corner market on crazy relationships, it seems to be part of the mental illness.

On a positive note scientists are mapping the brain, similar to the Genome Project the Human Connectome Project are mapping the connections and structure of the brain with extreme detail. Many scientists think this will someday advance a cure for mental illness. If it does it will be one of the greatest medical breakthroughs man has discovered.

Here's a short article about it.

http://www.neuroscienceblueprint.nih.gov/connectome/

Yeah, sorry for just targeting women... I tried to make it obvious that I was aware it was unfair. I just don't have experience with any known bipolar men.

I can't wait for science to better understand the brain.

"You don't understand me"
"Yes... Yes I do"

That'll be a great day.
10-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Sounds like she's just a bitch.