Fuck you 2016!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Fuck you 2016!
Yeah, this has been a shitty year. Prince and Bowie dead, it's just one crappy event after another. Mass shooting in night clubs, killings in Aleppo, earthquakes, the election and then I had to put my beloved cat to sleep a few months ago. This year was the fuckin pits.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-11-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Fuck you 2016!
Someone posted that video here. Funniest shit going. I liked where the "6" fell over. Plus there was fire. Lots of fire. Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
15-11-2016, 08:08 PM
(15-11-2016 07:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Someone posted that video here. Funniest shit going. I liked where the "6" fell over. Plus there was fire. Lots of fire. Hobo

I think it deserves it's own thread. Even on a personal level it's been horrible. A very good friend of mine is battling breast cancer. I already mentioned my kitty-cat. My car died and I had to buy a new one. My daughter had a car accident, not her fault. Jiffy Lube forgot to close her car's hood all the way and when she was driving down the freeway the hood flew up and almost caused her to drive off the freeway. My other daughter had a car accident. Not her fault either. It's just been one thing after another.

I can't wait for this year to end.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
15-11-2016, 08:11 PM
(15-11-2016 07:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yeah, this has been a shitty year. Prince and Bowie dead, it's just one crappy event after another. Mass shooting in night clubs, killings in Aleppo, earthquakes, the election and then I had to put my beloved cat to sleep a few months ago. This year was the fuckin pits.

I feel you. At least now I know Florida 2000 wasn't the most depressing thing.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
15-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Agreed.

2016 has sucked...a lot.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-11-2016, 08:40 PM
2016 took my MIL and gave my father a heart attack so it can just fuck off. [Image: rahLYoI.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
15-11-2016, 09:27 PM
Yes, this arbitrary demarcation of day/night cycles has been particularly shitty.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
15-11-2016, 09:29 PM
Let's look forward to next year! Can't get much worse, right? ^^
[+] 1 user Likes AnaBunny's post
15-11-2016, 09:38 PM
(15-11-2016 09:29 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Let's look forward to next year! Can't get much worse, right? ^^

Seeing how Trump becomes president at the beginning of next year, it can and probably will.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
15-11-2016, 09:44 PM
(15-11-2016 09:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 09:29 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Let's look forward to next year! Can't get much worse, right? ^^

Seeing how Trump becomes president at the beginning of next year, it can and probably will.

Just trying to be positive...

Okay, how about ten years later? Maybe things will get better by then!