Fuck you 2016!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Fuck you 2016!
(15-11-2016 09:44 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 09:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Seeing how Trump becomes president at the beginning of next year, it can and probably will.

Just trying to be positive...

Okay, how about ten years later? Maybe things will get better by then!

Trust me, your positivity is very refreshing and needed. Plus I wasn't being 100% serious.

This year has had some good moments. Jackie Chan and Leonardo DiCaprio got an Oscar. Cubs won the world series. Juno made it to Jupiter.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
15-11-2016, 10:00 PM
That vid was awesome. Bowing

15-11-2016, 10:13 PM
(15-11-2016 09:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 09:44 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Just trying to be positive...

Okay, how about ten years later? Maybe things will get better by then!

Trust me, your positivity is very refreshing and needed. Plus I wasn't being 100% serious.

This year has had some good moments. Jackie Chan and Leonardo DiCaprio got an Oscar. Cubs won the world series. Juno made it to Jupiter.

Cubs winning the World Series was the height of the entire year......and I'm not even a baseball fan. For one brief shining moment I felt good about the world. And then it was back to the shits.

Things will get better though. I hope. Sadcryface Weeping

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-11-2016, 10:15 PM
(15-11-2016 10:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 09:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Trust me, your positivity is very refreshing and needed. Plus I wasn't being 100% serious.

Cubs winning the World Series was the height of the entire year......and I'm not even a baseball fan. For one brief shining moment I felt good about the world. And then it was back to the shits.

Things will get better though. I hope. Sadcryface Weeping

Hug things will.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-11-2016, 06:40 PM
I agree! Half of my 2016 was pure hell.
At least now it is going slightly up now.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
16-11-2016, 06:56 PM
(15-11-2016 08:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 07:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Someone posted that video here. Funniest shit going. I liked where the "6" fell over. Plus there was fire. Lots of fire. Hobo

I think it deserves it's own thread. Even on a personal level it's been horrible. A very good friend of mine is battling breast cancer. I already mentioned my kitty-cat. My car died and I had to buy a new one. My daughter had a car accident, not her fault. Jiffy Lube forgot to close her car's hood all the way and when she was driving down the freeway the hood flew up and almost caused her to drive off the freeway. My other daughter had a car accident. Not her fault either. It's just been one thing after another.

I can't wait for this year to end.

Sorry, I didn't mean this wasn't welcome. I just meant to mention that the whole video was posted, too. Shy
16-11-2016, 07:52 PM
Yeah 2016 fucking sucked, it had some good moments but overall it was trash. Trump's victory put a cap on it as far as I'm concerned and you know the worst part of this year? It's not even fucking over yet! We still got another month and a half of this shit, what will happen next? Please 2016, we get it, you hate us, please just stop!

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
17-11-2016, 01:37 AM
2016: Year of the Mulligan

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-11-2016, 02:46 AM
Hey at least no more making fun of us for electing Erdoğan Thumbsup

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like izel's post
17-11-2016, 04:37 AM
yes, I agree ! Months of depression of which I'm barely out and a now unsure future for my couple...ok I had some nice moments, but that was an overall very shitty year !